She is Scared!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyleomatic9 View Post
    I wish it didn't sound like that. For tonight she just said goodnight. I love you hasn't really come out of her mouth in awhile. I'm trying not to sound like a drama queen. She refuses to look at this site. I'm just lost now. I'm running out of tricks. I think all I can do is wait. Be there tell her I love her. That's about it.
    Yes,it sounds a lot like a passive aggressive break up. Keep busy and try not to think about it. Tricks won't work neither will waiting. Put a good movie on and let it go. When she contacts you again, don't act like a lovesick puppydog. She does not want to hear that. She sounds like she wants to move on and does not have the heart to tell you that.

On the bright side, you are in Florida. Isn't it beautiful there this time of year? If you like exercise you could go outside and take a long jog, walk, run, bike ride or skate by yourself and do some soul searching. You might find that this is more bad than good for you and help yourself to start to heal by realizing this.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

When she says she doesn't have time to give. She says its over she dosent see a future. When she says she dosent know anymore. That's when I'm not assuming. This is escalating quickly.
      Well,with that said,I agree with Hollandia. As she said,now it just sounds like she's trying to find every excuse to break up with you. The only thing you can do really is just what Hollandia said. I'm sorry this is happening to you. Good luck.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
      Back Together: August 1,2012
      First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
      Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
      Engaged: January 17,2013
      Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
      Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
      We Got Married! - July 3,2014
      SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
      Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
        Yes,it sounds a lot like a passive aggressive break up. Keep busy and try not to think about it. Tricks won't work neither will waiting. Put a good movie on and let it go. When she contacts you again, don't act like a lovesick puppydog. She does not want to hear that. She sounds like she wants to move on and does not have the heart to tell you that.

On the bright side, you are in Florida. Isn't it beautiful there this time of year? If you like exercise you could go outside and take a long jog, walk, run, bike ride or skate by yourself and do some soul searching. You might find that this is more bad than good for you and help yourself to start to heal by realizing this.
        I'm not yet but will be soon. She just can't handle it. I wouldn't let her go. She has tried. I just don't like alone. That's all. I will text her good morning and we will go from there. Its her choice and I need to let her choose it.

Comment

She said to leave it alone for now. So I am trying.
          I have no new advice, just wanted to let you know I know the feeling!
          My SO did this twice to me before but we came out of it because she always remembers how extremely good it feels to be together and giving up is just not an option.
          It takes strong personalities and commitment to do LDR...

Comment

Thanks it could work eventually. It may even now. But idk what is working at this point. We all will see

Comment

I wouldn't let her go. She has tried. I just don't like alone.
              I'm sorry, but I'm confused. Does that mean she has tried to break up with you but you wouldn't let her?
              So, here you are
              too foreign for home
              too foreign for here.
              Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Uh..., she's trying to break up with you. Let her.

Comment

I honestly think more than that is going on here. This is all new to her. I'm just giving her time. There are always more options than one.

Comment

I honestly think more than that is going on here. This is all new to her. I'm just giving her time. There are always more options than one.
                    Not trying to be harsh,but I think you're in denial. The girl has obviously tried every which way she can to break up with you and you're not allowing it. That's a bit unhealthy in my opinion. If she doesn't want to stay with you then you need to acknowledge it and move on.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                    Back Together: August 1,2012
                    First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                    Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                    Engaged: January 17,2013
                    Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                    Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                    We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                    SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                    Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Yes, but there's "all new" to her and not wanting to do it at all. People who want to make LDRs work make LDRs work. They are hard and you have to be serious about the person and the relationship, because you invest so much into the time, effort, and expense. If she's voicing concerns about having a future with you at all, it sounds to me like she's really not ready for an LDR. LDRs are more for people who KNOW they want to be with someone, and are prepared to make the sacrifices needed to be with that person.

To me, it doesn't sound like she really wants to do any of that, and it sounds like she is trying to gently break up with you. I don't think your persistence is going to make the situation better. LDRs are not something you should be persuaded into, because if you're unhappy from the beginning, the chances of you being dedicated enough to tough it out are low. Even people who are strong about it have their moments of "I don't want to be apart any more", and that's hard enough coming from a place where you chose it for yourself.

If I were you, I'd give her some space to come to her own conclusion. And I'd give her some space to miss you. If you're by her side the full time she's trying to make this decision, she's going to know she can have you back at the drop of a hat, and as long as she knows that, she doesn't really need you back. Leave her to work out what she wants. If it's you, great. If it's not being in an LDR, that sucks, but knowing and accepting her decision means you can find someone who really REALLY wants to be with you.

Comment

Obviously there is a lot more going in here. Believe me, there is always a lot more going on BUT it seems that this girl has employed military like strategy to break up with you. Let her.

Comment

Currently both of us are enjoying high school graduation. We are in hold right now. I'm just there as a friend. Us as a something doesn't come up.

Maybe it will work out. Maybe not. She will ultimately decide.

Comment

Okay, now you're outright acting like a stalker. She DOES NOT WANT TO BE WITH YOU.Let her go dude.
                            Made it official: 12-01-10
                            First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                            Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

I'm glad u all know exactly what she is thinking. We are going for positive here. Running away and letting her push me away will not solve anything. I'm not asking if she is trying to break up with me. The question was is there any hope. Currently there is. I would like to hold on to that hope.

Slowly, she just needs some time.

Comment

I'm glad u all know exactly what she is thinking. We are going for positive here. Running away and letting her push me away will not solve anything. I'm not asking if she is trying to break up with me. The question was is there any hope. Currently there is. I would like to hold on to that hope.

Slowly, she just needs some time.
                                I am curious.

What would she have to say to you for you to accept and let go? Is there such a thing that exists? If not, you have a problem.
                                "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X