No announcement yet.

What made you fall in love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, it just happened and happened quickly. It took us both by surprise. But I remember when he told me he wanted to blurt out "I love you" to me and I told him I wouldn't have freaked if he did, that I thought we both wanted to love each other, well, it just confirmed what we were feeling. That was five days in and it's been mostly blissful since.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

She was my best friend. I love you had already been said. Once our relationship stared to blossom into romance the love grew even more to where she became my whole world. If he means the world to u. The time for him is when he is having a rough day. Tell him you love him. Just be sure it will not upset the balance in the relationship. You will know.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspirement View Post
        I think it's the way that we just simply get each other, and are both just very creative people, we both like roughly the same things, and even though some people usually say that opposites attract, in our case it's the other way around, and it really just works. We're on the same page about almost everything.

I have been constantly falling deeper and deeper in love with her every day for the last eight months. I remember telling her, quite early on, that if she had lived any closer, she would have been almost perfect girlfriend material, and she tentatively said the same thing to me. I don't remember if she had gotten her webcam by then, I don't think so, but after she had gotten it and I could see her "live", I rapidly started falling even deeper. Her smile... it's so easy to make her smile, and her whole face lights up when she sees me, and I'm sure mine does when I see her too.
        you know i married a man who was my opposite and yet things run smoother when you find someone who gets you more on a deeper level as well as can share in alot of your likes i have to be one who agrees with yalls relationship bein more alike cause i think thats what makes mine and my so work best too

Comment

I really can't remember. If I could go back in time to when I was 9 years old, I could tell you. I think it was just that he was such an amazing best friend. I developed a crush on him at a young age and hid it until the day he asked me out, when we were 18 years old. He and I just get each other, we have fun together and we can talk about anything.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I think I fell in love with him because he made me laugh, initially. Of course I love many more things about him, but that's what got me right from the start.
            ~~~

Comment

I first fell in love with him after i got off my 3 week grounding, 4 weeks after we met. I was miserable without him, i had became very attached to him from the very first convo, even though i thought he didn't feel it to quite the same level, he was. I came back to a phone full of heartbreaking messages, he had spilled how he felt about me and was a total mess I hadn't been able to tell him that I wouldn't be able to talk and i had no way to communicate what so ever, so he assumed that i had just dropped him, it was after those heart wrenching messages that i realized, "oh my gosh, he really loves me, he really does love me" and i thought about it and realized "its not just a pointless crush where i wouldn't get loved back, I'm loved, and I loved him just as much as he loved me!" and it started from there really He finally came out of his shell after that and is the wonderful, happy, funny, sweet, compassionate, gentle giant i know and love dearly today
              sigpic

Distance tears couples apart. But if we can get through over a year without even meeting... Thats special...
              -Connor<3

Comment

Honestly..
                There are some people/things that I am just drawn to. There is just something about them that catches my attention and I want to know more about it. He was one of those people. At first it was the fact that he was alone and I wanted to offer him a friend for the day.. but then after talking to him I kept finding myself going back, wanting to know more.. to get to know him better.

Since the day we first started talking he has always been there. Even if we didn't really say anything at all I would still get a message from him. After we started talking more he was always there, every day. He gave me someone to talk to and he gave me a reason to smile again, even just as the friend that he was at the time. Any time I wanted something or needed someone to talk/play games with he was there. He eventually became the one person that I would go to every time I would get online and the one person that I would hope to hear from every day. It got to the point where I would drop whatever I was doing just to be able to talk to him. We had tons of things in common and we would have conversations that would last for hours. I had someone to tell about all of the things going on in my life and I got to know who he really was by listening to him as well. I was slowly growing more and more attached to the man and eventually the way I felt for him started to spill over from the friendship into something more. By the time we met for the first time he was really all I could think about most days and was brought up in almost all my conversations in some way. After we met and spent time together I just knew. I don't know if it was the way he looks at me or the way he smiles at me but every time that man looks at me and smiles I just feel it and I can't help but to smile as well. Just the look that he has in his eyes when I look at him sometimes, it just seems so.. warm and caring. And in that moment, when I look up at him and look into his eyes, as he gets that slight smile on his face.. I just.. in that one single moment I just fall for him all over again. Every time.
                "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Something just clicked for both of us.
                  Like two puzzle pieces you know? ;P

Comment

We are alike in so many ways.. sense of humour, family values, what we want to do with our lives, music taste etc... and yet in all the massive ways we are so different. i.e. I am a born worrier, he is the most laid back individual I have ever met... he balances me perfectly. I can't fault him... apart from he faffs and takes way too long in the shower! I have never met someone so fabulous and I have never been loved and wanted so much in return and 100% accepted despite all my crazy flaws! He is an amazing man and I am lucky to have him. I am bad with words so wrote it in a card and threw it across the room on Valentines day when we rolled into bed absolutely drunk!! He said it straight back though in hindsight it could have been way more romantic. Some may say it was too soon to say it as well... in fact some of my friends did say this but then who gives a damn?!

Comment

It just happened and after it I am being happy

Comment

The reason i fell in love with her. Well there's several reasons why, it was the way she made me smile at my phone whenever we text, how i look forward to seeing her on skype, and how the sound of her voice made me feel so happy, how she was able to make my day better. She is so amazing I got so lucky when I found such an amazing girl like her she knows how to make me laugh and smile like no one else. I couldn't resist being around a beautiful woman. That's how I knew I was in love with her

Comment

My SO is a philosophical guy, always thinking about things and reasons why. These days he has ben interested in the REASON he and I got together. He felt that he just have to know! Yes, we talked and kissed and slept together and got to know each other, but he had done similar things with other girls and they did not stick. I am more of a "If it is working, don't meddle"-type, I would never think to analyze something that just click and works, however; he does have a point: What did it for us? For me I think it was right after I started to date him (must be only like an hour after! But he had been vooing me for days and slowly building the fire) and I was lying in his lap, feeling so intrigued and comforted at the same time - I have never felt so strongly about someone so quickly. To him, it was the way I looked into his eyes (and still do). He says; "I love to loose myself into your eyes". He is good looking, service-minded, kind, sexy, funny, melancolic, romantic, clever, semi-introvert, down-to-earth and all the rest of the 52 for-me-important reasons I will send him (I am doing the "Reasons why I love you-deck-of-cards). He just stirs up something in me and makes my heart jump. I am getting to really know him now, AFTER I fell in love with him, and I discover he is even more wonderful than I expected! Spending time apart only make me love him more..The whole thing is very different from when I fell in love with my husband (who I were friends with for years first), very refreshing. I think in love there is always this "Oh I can't explain it"-part, this element of surprise.... something very sexual yet curious, almost innocent. It is a bit like coming home exept all the furniture is brand new and exiting! Like you yourself have been upgrated somehow *laughs*
                          Last edited by differentcountries; November 16, 2013, 09:33 PM.
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

It's not a specific thing that can be pointed to, or at least has never been for me. Yeah, I could list the traits that I love about him, like how he's smart and we have great conversations and he's sexy and sweet and funny, etc. etc.. but there are lots of people I know that have a lot of those traits.

So it's something *more*.. something undefinable. The way the traits combine with him, the way we click as partners.

Being in love with him is more than the sum of the individual traits, not stuff that can just be accounted for/checked off, and if they hit these things, then it's love. I dunno. Hard to explain.

Comment

When I realized that we could be a team-- we lifted each other up without even trying. I was comfortable with him, and vis versa. Everything about it felt right.

Comment

We didn't fall in love. We made the decision to love each other. And will be making that decision every day for the rest of our lives. And right now, that's pretty darn great. Ask me again tomorrow, and who knows how I'll feel. I may not always like him, but I will always make the decision to love him.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                                Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                                Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X