Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Common thoughts running through your mind at the Airport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common thoughts running through your mind at the Airport?

I was wondering what were some common worries running through your mind when you were picking up your SO or you were being picked up? .-. I'm worried that I will be looking for Connor and ill walk right past him without noticing him, go up to the wrong guy, or not be what he expected when he sees me :/ Feel free to post!
    sigpic

Distance tears couples apart. But if we can get through over a year without even meeting... Thats special...
    -Connor<3

Aw I don't think you should be worrying about anything! You should be excited xD

Comment

(Not SO related)
      I'm always worried that ill take someone else's luggage

Comment

When I dropped off my SO at the airport, I ended up getting lost, so I'm afraid that I'll do the same thing the next time!

First met: June 2012
        Became Committed: June 04, 2012
        Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
        Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

When my SO visited me for the first time while I was driving to the airport I was so goddam nervous I thought I was going to throw up.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalfever View Post
            (Not SO related)
            I'm always worried that ill take someone else's luggage
            I'm always worried someone else will take mine

Comment

we will be meeting in august, but i am afraid i will be late or be on the wrong gate or something (i am always early every where but still)

Comment

Our very first meeting waiting at the airport I was first just excited to see him, but every time the door opened someone else would come out. I started feeling sick lol my tummy would tighten with anticipation, so I asked my mom to tell me when he came out and I had my head in my lap haha. Then she goes he's here! And im looking looking, and it was a completely different guy, I think I almost cried, but then she kind of freaked me out. I hadn't even thought about what if I don't recognize him until she did that. So that was my only worry at that moment. But then he came out and I spotted him immediately and the rest is history.
                Last edited by kiara_silver; June 9, 2013, 06:31 PM.
                I love you Nathan <3
                sigpic
                5/25/09 <3

Comment

When im nervous im oblivious to whats going on around me so wen i arrived at my SO's airport
                  i was worried i wasn't going to be able to spot him. but lucky for me kansas airport is quiet and he arrived a little late so i saw he walking over to me

Comment

The first time I picked him up, we missed each other when he was coming out of the arrivals area so I had to track him down at baggage claim. He had been teasing me and telling me he didn't make his connecting flight so I was mad at him because I wasn't particularly tickled by it, but then he was there and I was so overwhelmed I couldn't be mad anymore.

Now, when I go to the airport to see him, I think - can these stupid TSA security lines go any faster? Of course I get anxious about seeing him - in a good way, but by now it's more about getting through security so I can get to the gate and fly away.

Comment

when I picked him up at the airport I felt like I was going to puke I was so nervous :P

Now that i'm going to see him the only thing i'm worried about is getting on the wrong airplane xD
                      Made it official: 12-01-10
                      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

When I have to leave I am just thinking, let me get on the damn plane and rip this bandage off again. When he is picking me up I think to myself, how many more times will we have to do this, and I feel very much like a foreigner again. When he comes here I worry about his flight and when I drop him off I think I need to run away and go cry.

The first time he picked me up, I was just hoping we would be able to find each other, when we did, my mind just went blank for a few and I got very quiet as I let him play tour guide. The whole time we were together the first time was a blur, like the ultimate dream date that lasted for a very long time.
                        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
                          my mind just went blank for a few and I got very quiet as I let him play tour guide. The whole time we were together the first time was a blur, like the ultimate dream date that lasted for a very long time.
                          my god ive been back from visiting my SO just 6 days and ive not been able to really tell friends and family how it was because i couldnt find the words. but you have hit the nail on the head.!! its EXACTLY how it was for me!! i was so quiet throughout our car journeys together because i was taking in all the sites. and it seems like a blurr

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Halloween View Post
                            when I picked him up at the airport I felt like I was going to puke I was so nervous :P

Now that i'm going to see him the only thing i'm worried about is getting on the wrong airplane xD
                            Ha! If you get on the wrong plane you'll know it. Security guards will
                            probably chase you and tackle you to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Halloween View Post

I commend you if you are somehow able to board the wrong plane . It's really hard to do it nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                              X