R.I.P Online sex life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P Online sex life

Well, my boyfriend decided to go all holy on me.
    No more sexting. No more cam sex. No more anything sexual.
    Ye so any tips on how not to be horny?
    Last edited by TooFarAway; June 11, 2013, 08:16 AM.

I think this thread would be better suited to the adults' section...

Nonetheless, my advice would be to try diverting your physical energy. Working out can help and it's good for your health too. Or distract yourself with another activity - go for a walk, bake a cake, put on some music and dance around your room. You can't prevent feeling the way you do but I guess you can control it to an extent

Comment

0_0 why in the world did he do that? I would die.
      Made it official: 12-01-10
      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

What Black_Halloween said. It would be a HUGE deal breaker for me.

I agree with the suggestion about exercising. Or take care of things on your own enough that you just don't feel as turned on.
        So, here you are
        too foreign for home
        too foreign for here.
        Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Halloween View Post
          0_0 why in the world did he do that? I would die.
          I am dying ;-; *sniffle

Comment

Originally posted by Ejoriah View Post
            What Black_Halloween said. It would be a HUGE deal breaker for me.

I agree with the suggestion about exercising. Or take care of things on your own enough that you just don't feel as turned on.

Did I mention I can't masturbate either? xD LOL

I gotta turn holy too apparently

Comment

Originally posted by lademoiselle View Post
              I think this thread would be better suited to the adults' section...

Nonetheless, my advice would be to try diverting your physical energy. Working out can help and it's good for your health too. Or distract yourself with another activity - go for a walk, bake a cake, put on some music and dance around your room. You can't prevent feeling the way you do but I guess you can control it to an extent
              Oops sorry for not posting it there x-x
              And i'm trying to get my mind off things xD But it was just a total shock to me that its making me crazy. He just told me cold turkey to stop with the sexual things D:

Comment

Two comments:

1. Just hope you got an explanation from him that makes sense to you.

2. You don't have to answer here, but think you should think through why you can't masturbate

Comment

That totally sucks...my SO and I have kinda taken a break from that stuff for a bit. I'm not really too comfortable to start it again.

First met: June 2012
                  Became Committed: June 04, 2012
                  Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
                  Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

... So, your boyfriend decided to cut off sexual contact because he's gone "holy." Okay, his decision, but he's also manipulated you into doing it as well? As I am assuming he can't be in a relationship with someone who is not "holy"? Because frankly, I'd be furious if anyone suggested to me that I couldn't masturbate. If they decided to give it up, okay, but it's their body and their decision. My body is my decision and there's no way I'd be converting into not enjoying something like masturbation for the sake of someone else, unless it was something I wanted to do even without that person having to lay down the law for me...

Comment

Mmmmm...No.

If he wants to go holy roller on you, that's OK, it's his life, but hun, he has NO right to tell you what you can and can't do, especially with your own body. Is that a level of control you're comfortable with in your life, if you really think about it? And, what's next? Will you have to forgo wearing jeans, or tops that he thinks are too tight? And after that? Controlling one's own body is an important right, you should not allow this Suddenly switching up the rules like that, for me, would be an enormous red flag, it's incredibly unfair, there are two of you in this relationship, and unless you have another agreement, you get an equal say in how things go. Good luck.
                      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Eclai....I mean Piper and Moon speak wise words.

Comment

I agree with Piper and Moon. Don't let him tell you what to do! If he wants to go all holier than thou let him but its your body and your decision. Don't let him control you like that. Masturbate as much as you want to! Also, you never answered my question to why he's doing this.
                          Made it official: 12-01-10
                          First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                          Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

O.O You poor poor woman. I'd die lol. But I agree with Piper and Moon,if he wants to go "holy" then that's his decision but it's not right to try to impose that on you. I'd be having a conversation with him about that and letting him know that his "rules" are a no go (if they really are to you that is). I just fear that if you let this go and do what he wants then this type of behavior may not stop here. I think this a point at which you have to think to yourself if you're going to give your power up to him,do what he says and hope that it doesn't extend beyond this or do you want to keep your power and tell him how you feel about it. It may cause a rift but I feel that is his problem,not yours.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                            Back Together: August 1,2012
                            First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                            Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                            Engaged: January 17,2013
                            Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                            Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                            We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                            SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                            Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

I agree what all the others have said, but seriously, why would he do that?!

Comment

Working...
                              X