No announcement yet.

R.I.P Online sex life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you again for your concern and inputs >u< I really appreciate it.
    He's not trying to control my sex life or anything- he just suggested it and said he wouldn't be mad if I still continued to masturbate. I chose to listen to him so don't worry! We decided that chastity might bring us closer, so that our relationship wouldn't be only about sex.

But xD LOL a quick update. We're not going to do the whole chastity thingy anymore. (Failed again last night woot..). And we're probably not going to wait until marriage for sex either. He's actually my first boyfriend (Can you believe I haven't even got my first kiss either LOL...QQ *sniffle* I'm like already almost 20 years old).
    Anyway xD we actually decided to have sex when we first meet- we're going to both give our virginities to each other >u< ;o
    Last edited by TooFarAway; June 14, 2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TooFarAway View Post
      Thank you again for your concern and inputs >u< I really appreciate it.
      He's not trying to control my sex life or anything- he just suggested it and said he wouldn't be mad if I still continued to masturbate. I chose to listen to him so don't worry! We decided that chastity might bring us closer, so that our relationship wouldn't be only about sex.

But xD LOL a quick update. We're not going to do the whole chastity thingy anymore. (Failed again last night woot..). And we're probably not going to wait until marriage for sex either. He's actually my first boyfriend (Can you believe I haven't even got my first kiss either LOL...QQ *sniffle* I'm like already almost 20 years old).
      Anyway xD we actually decided to have sex when we first meet- we're going to both give our virginities to each other >u< ;o
      I didn't get my first kiss until 18 or 19 (can't even remember ) and lost my virginity at 20, so you're not alone.

Have fun and be safe.

Comment

Working...
      X