No announcement yet.

No more internet :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to understand that prices in Italy are not the same as here in the US and that in some places, internet is just not available (or very costly). I know it sucks but sometimes you just have to deal with it
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

He can try going to Mcdonalds or some place similar that has Wi-Fi and take his laptop with him if he has one. Those places offer free Wi-Fi. Just tell him to bring a couple dollars with him to buy a soda or something.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
      Back Together: August 1,2012
      First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
      Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
      Engaged: January 17,2013
      Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
      Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
      We Got Married! - July 3,2014
      SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
      Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

My SO also has no internet. So I know how you feel.
        But he either uses his friend's laptop if it's available (which is basically never) or he goes to an internet cafe. It's not very expensive but quite far from his place.
        So if your SO could buy one of these cards that would be fantastic. I know it's expensive, but if there's no other option ? LDRs can get very expensive unfortunately when it's comes to communication. Because we can't Skype often (and if we do the connection is terrible) I have to call his mobile a lot. I have quite a good deal for it now, but it still sums up...

Like LadyDaemon said, has he tried using the Wi-Fi at McDonalds or a coffee shop ? That of course would be ideal.

Comment

Working...
        X