Crying over LDR YouTube videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crying over LDR YouTube videos

I'm sitting here crying over LDR YouTube videos. I really wonder how it going to be when I meet Chris for the first time in over 3 years. I think I will cry, yes we are just friends right now, I'd say a little more than friends but that's just me. I venture to say I feel we will be more than just friends soon, maybe even after we have our meeting, because it's clear we still have feelings for one another. Anyways I may cry because we've been talking basically every night for, it will be a month on June 26th! . I'm just anxious to see him & hug him. It's going to be so crazy, I almost want to do a video, but I don't know how he'll feel about that. I can't wait to being in his arms again.
    Last edited by SongwriterInAnLDR; June 14, 2013, 05:36 PM.

I do that all the time! It's been 3 weeks since I've last seen my BF. A little over a month to go until I see him again. Watching those videos comforts me almost. I love the ones when the couple first meets at the airport! The first time I saw my BF was one of the best days of my life! I will always treasure that moment. <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfGqzs9Otn0 - this one is SO adorable and sweet. I've watched it over and over again. Love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by SongwriterInAnLDR View Post
      I'm sitting here crying over LDR YouTube videos. I really wonder how it going to be when I meet Chris for the first time in over 3 years. I think I will cry, yes we are just friends right now, I'd say a little more than friends but that's just me. I venture to say I feel we will be more than just friends soon, maybe even after we have our meeting, because it's clear we still have feelings for one another. Anyways I may cry because we've been talking basically every night for, it will be a month on June 26th! . I'm just anxious to see him & hug him. It's going to be so crazy, I almost want to do a video, but I don't know how he'll feel about that. I can't wait to being in his arms again.
      There are only two words to describe what you are feeling......sweet n' precious.

First Visit: September 2016
      Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
      Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
      For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
      John 4:12
      I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

This is my favorite YouTube LDR video, I can watch this on over & over again! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zCq_SynuCzg. Btw, that video you posted was very cute as well.

Comment

That was adorable!! I found the video of Tim and Lovely and I was hooked! I will never forget the first time I saw my bf. We didn't get it on video. But it was magical! <3

Comment

jdfngvkjfdbvhjsbdfkhjvbdfhjv omg I didn't even know these videos existed D:
            *watches a million LDR youtube videos* >u< hehe thank you

Comment

I watch them all the time too

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
              Second visit scheduled May 2013
              Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

Working...
              X