Please help! I can't stop crying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasgal View Post
    It's so hard! I get so confused and twisted because now he is saying that I"m the one with emotional outbreaks and can't listen to his feelings and all he was trying to do was communicate with me but I led it to this and how can I ever expect him to open up his bad feelings with me in the future and communicate since I can't listen and cause this. That now since I am asking for time that I am running away from the issue and until I can admit my mistake and apologize for them then yes we can't have a conversation about it.

Just remember that if you keep this relationship going you will more than likely be feeling like that all the time. You don't deserve to be unhappy! Noone deserves to be guilt tripped by a loved one.

I'm sorry to say but from my perspective it seems like you are the only one in this relationship.

Don't loose yourself in trying to keep that relationship going. Healthy relationship is about equality. You shouldn't be loosing your happiness and life because of it.
    “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
    ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
    Closed the distance >21.03.2015
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks aniay and everyone else. Just to clear the air a little bit, he really does try to in regards to sending me sweet messages and he is working with a company trying to get his diploma so he can move to the US. So he definitely is investing in this as well.... Just when he thinks the slightest thought, he gets carried away with it and won't talk to me about it unless its on his terms and I don't get my emotions involved and more of.. consent to what he wants. Like he is SO invested that the slightest thing that I do that would make it seem like I am thinking of anything but us drives him crazy. Yes every once in a while I can hang out with people and do things as long as it doesn't cut into our personal time and have made him a priority first. Its understandable but sometimes he just doesn't get it.... and lately I feel like he hasn't been getting it. Hes been more picking on everything that I do and am and it's driving me crazy and making me feel not good enough, that I don't do enough and that I can't have any goals or plans outside of him without him thinking that I don't love him as much or care about our future... We talked it out a little bit and I'm hoping that will be the end of it. If not and this keeps happening I really dont know what I'll do beause I can't keep dealing with the stress and fighting and yeah...

Comment

Working...
      X