Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broken up

i havent posted in a while but i thought id express my sadness on here

this morning my SO broke up with my by accusing me of betraying him and cheating after he went through my phone
    i did nothing of the sort, just planned to meet a friend, who he knows is a friend but dislikes, but never went through with the plans
    then he chucked me out of his house after a night of no sleep, and said he hates me, never wants to see me again, doesnt want me in his life and couldnt care less if i was even still alive right now...basically telling me to kill myself

i still love him a lot and wanted to work it out and be with him but after all the mean hurtful things hes said im quite angry but i cant stop thinking about how much i love him despite it all
    i dont really know what to do now hes told me to fuck off and never speak to him again
    i feel quite lost and feel like ill never feel the same about anyone else ever again

this was so out of the blue especially after the last wonderful month we'd just spent together
    i feel depressed, angry and confused all at the same time

I'd listen to him. Don't talk to him - he's not worth your time.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Trust me. It won't stop if you "work through it." It will only escalate. You're dodging a bullet, even if I know it doesn't seem like it. We're all here for you. I know it's hard.

Comment

Originally posted by jeenapp View Post
        i havent posted in a while but i thought id express my sadness on here

this morning my SO broke up with my by accusing me of betraying him and cheating after he went through my phone
        i did nothing of the sort, just planned to meet a friend, who he knows is a friend but dislikes, but never went through with the plans
        then he chucked me out of his house after a night of no sleep, and said he hates me, never wants to see me again, doesnt want me in his life and couldnt care less if i was even still alive right now...basically telling me to kill myself.

i still love him a lot and wanted to work it out and be with him but after all the mean hurtful things hes said im quite angry but i cant stop thinking about how much i love him despite it all
        i dont really know what to do now hes told me to fuck off and never speak to him again
        i feel quite lost and feel like ill never feel the same about anyone else ever again

this was so out of the blue especially after the last wonderful month we'd just spent together
        i feel depressed, angry and confused all at the same time
        On the one hand, it could be claimed, that he was being 'controlling' by telling you not to talk to the guy. At the same time, did you ever talk to him about why he disliked the guy? Because, He may have had a justified reason for not liking the guy.

As for his going through your phone, unless you gave him expressed written permission to do that, he committed an invasion of privacy.

First Visit: September 2016
        Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
        Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
        For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
        John 4:12
        I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

he was being controlling, this guy has been my friends for years before this relationship even started and the reason he dislikes him is because my friend used to be married to me on facebook and used to call be sexy when i was single, it was purely jealousy and distrust

and i had no choice but to let him go through my phone or he would have got more angry and kicked me out of the house

Comment

Kick him to the curb. I understand it's hard to move on when your heart doesn't want too but you deserve to be treated better than that.
            ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Originally posted by .:*Shaunna*:. View Post
              Kick him to the curb. I understand it's hard to move on when your heart doesn't want too but you deserve to be treated better than that.
              Excellent advice. I went through that, when my (ex)wife n' I first separated, prior to getting divorced. I divorced her after a three year separation.

For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
              I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by .:*Shaunna*:. View Post
                Totally agree with this. Even if he was upset, the things he said were out of line. Nobody deserves to be treated like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jeenapp View Post
                  he was being controlling, this guy has been my friends for years before this relationship even started and the reason he dislikes him is because my friend used to be married to me on facebook and used to call be sexy when i was single, it was purely jealousy and distrust

and i had no choice but to let him go through my phone or he would have got more angry and kicked me out of the house
                  Who's name was the house in?

Comment

Leave!! You're dodging a bullet. Actually, send him a thank you card when you move back to wherever for doing you a favor.
                    Made it official: 12-01-10
                    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Your SO is an ass. You should be angry at him. You should be furious. There are some words that once spoken cannot be taken back or forgotten. I have read a couple of your past posts and your SO doesn't sound like a person that deserves your time or love. He certainly doesn't appreciate it. He has A LOT to learn about relationships and just social interactions in general. But you do not have to be his punching bag while he figures it out.

I know you love him a lot. Do yourself a favor and love yourself more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris516 View Post
                        Who's name was the house in?
                        the house is his parents house, i was just visiting him

Comment

Originally posted by loneliestgirl View Post
                          Your SO is an ass. You should be angry at him. You should be furious. There are some words that once spoken cannot be taken back or forgotten. I have read a couple of your past posts and your SO doesn't sound like a person that deserves your time or love. He certainly doesn't appreciate it. He has A LOT to learn about relationships and just social interactions in general. But you do not have to be his punching bag while he figures it out.

I know you love him a lot. Do yourself a favor and love yourself more.
                          thanks, i know you're right, its just hard to let go coz i love him so much and the angers starting to die down now and im just feeling depressed about it.
                          the worst thing is seeing him talking to girls etc on fbc, its killing me inside

Comment

I would remove him from FB or a least block him from being seen on chat or when he's online. I know there is a way to do it. These other girls aren't getting a prize in him. They are gonna get or being spoken to in the same manner he spoke to you. However, you staring at that little box wondering and imagining what they could be talking about is not helping you.

Of course it's hard to let your feelings go. You have had them for such a long time and I don't think anyone expects you just not feel anything for him anymore.

You are in college right? Since it's summer break and you won't have to go back until end of August or start of September, get yourself a part time summer job. It's doesn't have to be career oriented if you don't have a career in mind. Find a job that has a bunch of young people working there. You will have some money in your pocket, something to do, and hopefully some people your own age to hang with after work and have a little fun with over the summer. Once you go back to college, you might start to feel a little lighter and participate in social activities there.

Comment

yeah i was trying to find a job but theres no vacancies available atm
                              im trying to find ways to keep my mind off it but its hard
                              ive tried ignoring fbc but i keep going back to it, its so annoying...
                              a new guy even asked me to meet him but i said no coz theres no one else i want to be with apart from my (now) ex

Comment

Working...
                              X