She made her choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She made her choice

Well guys, I bet some of you remember my situation about my SO that she cannot bear the distance anymore... well she told me today that she cannot bear anymore and we are over :S despite of that Im moving to her country because I have family there and Im gonna work there and she told me that she will try to "regain" my love but trust me, I dont think I will want it! she needed to wait only 4 months and a half :S but whatever, this time it didnt work for me, hope it works for you guys

Sorry to hear mate. She definitely doesn't deserve to have you wait for her when you go to her country. Will you still move to her country or stay where you are?

Comment

I will move, its a fact and with or withour her Im moving to work there... after I finish my career wich is in 4 months, so probably I will meet her again since she is sister of the girlfriend of my cousin

Comment

Hopefully it all goes well!

Comment

Originally posted by starksito View Post
          Well guys, I bet some of you remember my situation about my SO that she cannot bear the distance anymore... well she told me today that she cannot bear anymore and we are over :S despite of that Im moving to her country because I have family there and Im gonna work there and she told me that she will try to "regain" my love but trust me, I dont think I will want it! she needed to wait only 4 months and a half :S but whatever, this time it didnt work for me, hope it works for you guys
          She cannot bear the distance, when you are moving to her country, and plan on living n' working there. Something is not right with her head.

First Visit: September 2016
          Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
          Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
          For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
          John 4:12
          I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Well she CANNOT bear these 4 months and a half until we close the distance...

Comment

Only four freaking months to go and she just up and quits?! I really don't think you know the whole story here dude, I think she might be hiding something. You dodged a bullet on this one, forget her! Good luck with your new job!
              Made it official: 12-01-10
              First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
              Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

If you really love someone, and you know closing the distance is only 4 something months away, that time would feel like nothing and you wouldn't even think about giving up at that point. That's how I'd feel anyway. Perhaps you were lucky to get away from this one. Good luck and hope your move goes well!

Comment

I agree with the others. Giving up with only 4 months to go is a sign that there's more going on, to me. I wish you all the best with your move, and you really deserve better than someone who isn't willing to fight for your relationship... So I'm sure you'll find the right person when the time comes Good luck!

Comment

Pherhaps Im too naive but I believe that the only point here is the distance, firstable she always tells me the truth (she has told me things that hurt me back then), second she doesnt have to lie at the very end, and third I know her way of doing things and she is so correct if you understand me... the only reason for me is that she is suffering alot with the distance, because she sees her friends hanging out with their couples, when she asked for a break before she thought the same way about distance but somehow she decided to come back with... I believe that she doesnt even know what she wants. Besides the point about "when you are here, I will fight hard to get back your love" its like she thinks she will regret about it... since she doesnt know what will be harder wether being with me but not having me cause the distance, or losing me cause her decisition. Anyway I really hope that I can forget her until Im moving to her country, because if Im still in love with her and she wants to come back maybe we will, but right now I know that I dont deserve it! However, she told me that she will think about her decisition because its like she made it without thinking very well since she felt like I was making preassure on her about making a decisition, which it could be true... but guys, even now I DO believe that the only problem is the distance, because I know her... what do you think is going on on her head? Im not taking this very well and Im kinda confused, and unconsciously I have hope that she will come back to me now or when I move there :S aggggg please guys advice me, I really apreciate it!

P.D: since we started the relationship, I was always who carried it on my shoulder... and she never was really good at handling distance
                    Last edited by starksito; July 7, 2013, 06:24 AM.

Comment

I know you're heartbroken and we're giving you advice but you're being very defensive here. You need to take a step back and look at the big picture. If she can't handle only four more months without you then you're better off without her. Love is supposed to be "for better or for worse" and she obviously can't handle the bad times.
                      Made it official: 12-01-10
                      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

I have to say I agree with BH and a few other people on this. It seems strange to me with being this close to closing the distance that she would just up and back out now. I mean,even people who have trouble with distance most of the time don't back out if they know the end is in sight. I think maybe there's a little bit of denial going on here. Like others said,I think maybe it's better if you don't see her again because if you were "carrying your relationship on your shoulders" by yourself before as you said you were,then what's to say that if you guys actually did close the distance that you wouldn't continue to have to? Relationships are 50/50 and yours sounds more to me like it was maybe 30/90. If she can't woman up and handle this then what's to say that if hard times happened again that she wouldn't back out on you again? Think about it.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                        Back Together: August 1,2012
                        First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                        Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                        Engaged: January 17,2013
                        Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                        Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                        We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                        SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                        Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

If she can't face 4 months of long distance, imagine the future you would have with her. Somebody who breaks under the slightest pressure and runs away when it gets difficult. You wouldn't want to be married with someone like that or even have children.
                          Find someone who is worth your love and ready to go through the good _and_ bad times with you!

Comment

I know that you are right here guys, and Im very thankful for this trust me... it helps me alot and thats why I dont wanna be in love with here when Im there, because right now Im thinking with my hearth and not with my mind, and my mind tells me to not be with her, but my hearth says to keep trying :S I hope when the time comes, I can look back and say NO to her no matter what, I cried alot since yesterday, because it is so unfair that Im leaving a lot of things here for go there, which maybe I would have gone anyway the next year, but now Im missing my graduation's party because I wanted to be for her birthday which is one day after I go... whatever I hope It will get better with the pass of the time. Thank you guys! you are really amazing seriously

Comment

I agree. You are much better off. It will hurt...but glad her true colors shined through NOW.
                              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X