Obsessed with my long distance relationship bf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obsessed with my long distance relationship bf

Hey, is it weird that im kinda obsessed with my ldr bf? I like have to talk to him everyday. And miss him so much when he is busy and we don't talk and there are more things but they're really weird so im not gonna say._. But is it weird that im obsessed with him?

every 13 year old girl when they have a bf is "obsessed". Haven't met one yet that wasn't.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
    Back Together: August 1,2012
    First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
    Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
    Engaged: January 17,2013
    Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
    Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
    We Got Married! - July 3,2014
    SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
    Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Haha kk thanks now i feel a bit more normal ^_^

Comment

haha well I remember when I was 13 I would stalk boy's around the store but I never dated. Thank god, I guess I knew that I was way to young. (Not saying it is bad to date at that age)

Comment

Omg, I was awful when I was 13. I literally had to talk to my boyfriend everyday or the world would end.
          That being said, I know it might be hard now, but realize that you are an independent person, and you don't need a guy to make you happy. In time you will realize this for yourself though.
          Just enjoy being young! I know it may sound weird but don't worry so much about being too much of this or that. Just enjoy it.
          sigpic
          Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
          Our first LDR ~ August 2009
          Closed the distance ~ January 2011
          He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
          Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
          He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
          Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
          Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

Oh no...I'm 18 and obsessed with my boyfriend LOL
            Well maybe because he's my first ever boyfriend so >_<

Comment

I'm 22 and obsessed with my SO. Oh no, there must be something wrong with me.

Hehehe.

Comment

I was obsessed for a whole YEAR of this Mexican guy Leonardo who was an exchange student at my school. I was 13 and he was 15. It was a MAD infatuation from the beginning. I did get to know him a bit, we hang out a couple of times, but nothing ever happened. My family moved half way of that year to another town and because of my undying love for him for one and the fact I didn't want to change schools in the middle of the school year, I traveled by train (actually had to change trains) + a lot of walking every day rain or shine (and it was a cold winter that year, I mean very windy standing waiting for the train).

This should make the OP feel very normal! LOL

Comment

I think you're probably pretty normal. I mean I'm 19 and by all rights I'm obsessed with my fiancée. I think about her almost non-stop, which can be a bad thing sometimes... then again, I'm far from normal, so you very well could be weird :P Just try to keep it from going too far... it makes me really lonely when my partner goes and spends the evening doing other things, which in turn gets her annoyed at me. Try not to get too upset if he wants some distance, not everyone is as attached as some of us are.

Comment

I really don*t think it has something to do with age. This obsession has to do with the feeling that everything clicks between two persons. I am 33 yo and I am obsessed with my LDR boyfriend (my boyfriend of only two months!!!!), because I would like to talk to him every day/ many times a day if thats possible. I feel that he is such a wonderful person and I like the fact that he is smart, calm, intelligent, active .... although we never met (only saw pictures of us on FB), I am dying to meet him in September. We only talk 4/5 times a week and send some texts the other days. I don*t want him to think I am obsessed about him, I am just acting cool and calm when speaking on the phone.

Comment

Working...
                    X