No announcement yet.

Taking it Day by Day - The Positive Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. He makes me feel like I actually matter.
    2. We can be comfortable in silence together on Skype (we haven't met yet), there's no awkwardness or forced conversation.
    3. I'm probably a lot stronger than I give myself credit for, considering the blows life have given me and yet I'm still standing!

Comment

1. He is very motivated/determined and great at the work he does. He has saved many lives for a 19 year old and I am truly proud of him.

2. Every so often we ask eachother if are relationship is doing "ok" so that if one of has a small problem we can let it out and talk it out like adults. Our relationship is amazing.

3. I'm extremely faithful and trustworthy, I love those 2 things about myself.

Comment

1) My SO - He is so patient with me. He's seen the good and bad sides of me and loves me just the same!
        2) Our relationship - He is my rock. Our bond gets stronger every day. <3
        3) Myself - I have come so far since this time last year. With school and as a person overall.

Comment

1) For the entire summer, he had to get up at 7 a.m. during the week to go to work, while I slept in. Every morning, he still gives me a kiss, sometimes a snuggle if he has time, and tells me he loves me and he's glad I get to sleep in.
          2) He is my best friend and we have laughs about everything. I love that we understand each other's humor.
          3) I've got three scholarships and I'm starting a new job next week!
          So, here you are
          too foreign for home
          too foreign for here.
          Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Today positive.

My SO is so very tender and affectionate, he kisses me everytime as if it was the first time. He hugs and cuddles me all the time. When I was in the hospital he was by my side all the time, held my hand and stroked my hair.

My relationship is full of trust, we don't doubt, don't question anything, we just know we are the only ones in the picture.

I like myself, I like my curves, my love-handles, my ample breast. I look into a mirror and smile. I wouldn't change myself.
            “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
            ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
            Closed the distance >21.03.2015
            sigpic

Comment

1) My SO is very intelligent, old school, nerdy and extremely caring.
              2) Our relationship is the best i've ever experienced. Everyday I love him more, and I love the fact that we are a weird, gaming duo. (Don't know if I could date someone who wasnt a nerd like me at this point xD)
              3) I feel like I'm becoming a more mature person in this relationship, and I can't fear this distance any longer.

Comment

1.He reassures me when I'm down and always knows how to make me happy.
                2. Stronger than most because of what we've had to go through with distance and with trust in God.
                3. Strengthening my patience and Making me stronger because of it.

Comment

1) He's still letting his beard grow for me! I love it and I love him. He's been working so hard lately and making so many bounds to ensure that all of our plans go right and I couldn't admire him more for that. He's so understanding with me and patient. I'm really really grateful for his love and his presence in my life.
                  2) He's my bestfriend, simply put. He'll always be my bestfriend.
                  3) I have very strong willpower.

Comment

1) My SO is a person that says what he means and means what he says. Which means a lot to me because not only can he "talk the talk" but he backs it up and proves to me daily that actions speak louder than words.
                    2) Even though we are early within our relationship, I feel that it is headed in the right direction as we have a mutual respect for one another. I am ecited to see how it grows over time.
                    3) I have never felt as confident and sure about myself as a person than I do today-luckily my self acceptance and growing confidence began BEFORE my relationship and I feel I am at a place where not only I can love someone else, but I also love myself. To me until one learns to love themselves, there is no way you will truly love anyone else.

Comment

My SO- he is an amazing caring sweet sensitive funnny guy who understands me better than anyone
                      Our relationship- we rarely fight and if we do its 5 minutes before we run back to eachother saying sorry and despite what we are going through right now we are more in love than ever!
                      Me- ive definitely became more confident and outgoing since we met and ive learned a lit of things about myself that i didn't know before, i also can stay up late easier now thanks to the time difference
                      sigpic

Distance tears couples apart. But if we can get through over a year without even meeting... Thats special...
                      -Connor<3

Comment

My SO: He is intelligent, intellectual, genuine, funny, positive, nonjudgmental, and pragmatic. He is very strong and patient when it comes to me and us. I appreciate who he is as a person.
                        Our relationship: The distance is awful, of course, but I feel like this relationship has made each of us grow in individual ways and continues to help us grow.
                        Me: When I care about someone I am loyal and love hard.

Thanks for this, I think this will be good for me

Comment

1. He is very handsome, funny, supportive and always reminds me I'm beautiful everyday.
                          2. Our relationship is strong, honest and will never be broken.
                          3. I am more confident and stronger. And I can always be myself with him. I have nothing to hide him.

Comment

What a lovely idea! Positive thinking is so incredibly vital.

1) My SO: He went to the aquarium with his family today and spent half an hour trying to get a perfect picture of a seahorse so that he could send it to me, because it's my favourite animal.
                            2) Our relationship: The other day he told me that he doesn't think he's ever actually been in love before me, because none of his previous feelings compare to what he feels for me. I feel so secure in our relationship, and it's such an amazing feeling.
                            3) Myself: I'm proud of myself for not giving up on this year, even though I know I'll be moving cities at the end of it.

Comment

My SO always tells me something nice whenever we speak
                              We fit like puzzles in most areas of life. We're different and similar enough.
                              I have knack for languages, am learning french. I can do it!
                              “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
                              ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
                              Closed the distance >21.03.2015
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aniay View Post
                                My SO always tells me something nice whenever we speak
                                We fit like puzzles in most areas of life. We're different and similar enough.
                                I have knack for languages, am learning french. I can do it!
                                I love the puzzles thing! And I am also learning French! Way to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X