No announcement yet.

How often do you talk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to 6 hour time difference, but we still talk to each other every day.
    When he gets home from work it's already late in the afternoon for me and then I stay up until like 4am.
    It's a sacrifice but it's something I am willing to take to talk to him.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Twice a week on Skype (Wednesday and Saturday) and emails between those days.

Comment

Every night mainly, sometimes phone calls in the afternoon when I wake up. We usually play video games until late at night, or watch movies/tv shows on Neflix together. Thank God we both play xbox, then we skype sometimes. ^-^

Comment

We used to talk every day for hours to no end, I miss it SO MUCH! ( Now he is in the Royal Guard and from Monday to Friday we talk only evenings for half an hour or so on skype, and on weekends - all day again. When he had field exercises, we used to be with no contact for days, 7, 10, as many as they were.. I never thought I would be able to handle such a thing but like they say, you understand how strong you are when being strong is the only choice you have. Now there are no exercises but he has a 24-hour guard shift every 2-3 days, which we don't speak during again. Can't wait for when his contract ends!!

Comment

Working...
          X