Am I getting in over my head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alizee View Post
    You may be true, but I just think that he will see me as weak, too needy and too emotional. Maybe he is a stronger man (and men are not that emotional right?! I don*t know!) and he will laugh at me just telling him all my weaknesses ... but he did tell me from time to time that he felt alone and invited me to come over (but I said it was too early and he understood! ) and also he told me that he cried seeing Seven Pounds with Will Smith. And I am just thinking myself - what guy would tell a girl/ woman that he cried at a movie??? He might be emotional just like me, but it is still hard to pour my heart out to him ...
    Alizee I think he will love hearing anything you have to say. Sadly, I used to consider sharing things like this as weak and needy too. It was the down fall of my last serious relationship. Slowly let your guard down. Opening up to a man and revealing ourselves to them lets them know how much we need them. Men do like to feel like we need them at times. Take a deep breath. Flash him that beautiful smile of yours and open up. He will be mesmerized. Don't expect anything. Just be in the moment and be open. *hugz*

And him sharing his feelings watching Seven Pounds is a good sign that he is ready for a deeper emotional connection. Hope these next 5 days are filled with bliss, passion and you floating on cloud 9 the whole time!
    Last edited by mocha; September 8, 2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Alizee! Can't wait to hear about your first visit!

Blueorchid1 you as well!

I just had my first visit with my SO back in late May and our second visit in August. I have to say the first day of the visit is kind of crazy! Not in a bad way at all, it is SO exciting and fun! And the best is after a few hours when the excitement and minor shyness (I wasn't shy but my bf was a tiny bit but not to the point of not talking) is over, it feels so good to finally be together Cherish it! And...share the story and pictures with us if you can xD Keeps us all going.

Comment

Thank you for all your warm wishes! I hope it will be something made in heaven! Today is the day!!!!
        I will inform you of how things are/ were
        Fingers crossed for me!!!

Comment

Working...
        X