No announcement yet.

that feeeling when

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gosh I know exactly how you feel. I'll have days where I don't want anything except my boyfriend's arms around me. I miss it so much

Comment

Originally posted by dandelion View Post
      yep, yep we have to

Next time you come here with you boy you have to see countryside of Georgia, its superbuper beautiful
      I would love to! I can't wait to visit again

Comment

I'm sorry That is rough. It is really nice to have this forum, because other people on here do know exactly how you feel! I was supposed to see my boyfriend today for the first time in 8 months, and then he had a family emergency come up and he couldn't come. I was so bummed! I just laid on my couch and went to sleep. Then I started to think about the good times we've had, and the reasons I love him and now I feel a little better. My heart still hurts a ton, but gratitude for what I do have somehow makes it a bit easier. Hope that helps.

Comment

Oh yes, yes and YES! I am yet to meet my SO in person but sometimes the longing just gets so overwhelming. A lot of the time I can deal with it pretty well but then other times that intense desire to be with him just gets the better of me. I can imagine that it's only going to get harder after we've actually met and have to be apart again though but I try not to think about that too much. I try to focus on the fact that I am lucky to actually have someone so special to long for (though I'd rather just be with him but you know what I mean)!

Comment

I know exactly what you mean. We are apart for 8 months this time and I have another 4,5 to go. Some days are better than others I guess, but at the moment it just hurts so badly. Hang in there !

Comment

Originally posted by emsimes View Post
              Yeah, we just have to keep our chins up
              The only city I've visited in Georgia is Tbilisi, but I would love to see other parts
              I can give you advice any time you ask about cool places to go in Georgia

Comment

Yes longing sometimes is killing me, sometimes its normal. I just feel and have biggest hope that everything will be ok at the end we will be with our lavs for as long as we are in love with them !

I am happy to have you all on this forum !

Comment

Working...
                X