Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught up situation

Here it goes..

Last Saturday I went to my friend's party at his house.
    It is just us group of friends who planned it. Got some pizza, beers and whiskey.
    And we ended up playing Spin the Bottle and a Truth or Dare game.
    I wasn't drunk at all nor am I tipsy. We were just having fun until things gets wild(not really)
    The rules are the one who spins the bottle will dare the person the bottle points to.
    If that person can't do the dare then he/she will choose Truth.
    Then when it was my friend's turn, he asked this guy "who among our wave/team(training group) at work you want to have *** with?"
    It took him 5-10mins because we mentioned all other girls name and he never answered at all. Then after that he said my name and spinned the bottle. I was like
    Never did I expect it, then there it started the dares and the truth came out.

It was my turn they asked me "If R(initial of the guy's name) will court you, are you considering him?"
    I said "No, because I'm in a relationship."
    She keeps pushing me and asked again "But your boyfriend is far away from you, and you never met him. Why not give R a chance?"
    I answered, "I know he is a thousand miles away from me, but I love him and I'm committed to him. Yes! R is attractive honestly, I know he is a good guy. But you cannot just push or change my mind guys because it is different when you are in my situation to be in a long distance relationship."
    She asked again, "Since your boyfriend is not with you right now, are you sure he never cheated on you?"
    I said, "Yes I know and I feel he never did. Because I trust him."

Then it was his turn, they asked him "What is stopping you from courting her(referring to me)"
    He answered, "Because she is in a relationship."

And lastly the DARE! They dared him to Kiss whoever he wants to kiss inside the room.
    He even asked me a permission if he can, I said "Yes, it's fine. It's just a Dare."
    He then kissed me in the lips.
    I don't know if I did feel guilty or something. It was just a game and we all enjoyed the time we had.
    And I don't want to keep thinking about that thingy that happened.

My boyfriend knows I went to the party. I told him about the Truth or Dare game.
    About how we had fun, about this guy(who has a thingy on me) and about my friends.
    But of course not the Kiss part. I know it's just a Kiss! but but. ugggh! -_-

Anyways, thank you to whoever took time to read all of these.
    Comment anything you want..
    Last edited by Fudgee; September 15, 2013, 10:10 PM.

I don't think it's fair to not tell you SO. You even said yourself, "it's just a dare." It's not right to hide things.

Just my opinion.
    started dating: 12/08/12
    "i love you": 04/12/13
    el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
    montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
    el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
    montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
    el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
    el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
    el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
    san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
    san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

Originally posted by alittlemind View Post
      I don't think it's fair to not tell you SO. You even said yourself, "it's just a dare." It's not right to hide things.

Just my opinion.
      I admit it I'm scared how I he would react. Yes, it's just a dare. But I don't know what he would think about it.
      I just can't risk it.

Comment

How would you react if your bf told you he went to a party and kissed a girl there, but it was only a dare?
        So, here you are
        too foreign for home
        too foreign for here.
        Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

And what would have happened if you said no to the dare? Would lightning strike you, or would you be put in prison? Was it life threatening? My point is, dare or not, you did not have to let another guy kiss you, that was just plain stupid and untrustworthy, and not telling him is dishonest. You allowed this to happen, he deserves to know. You need to look into yourself and ask if you can't control yourself in such a mild situation, what does that say? And what would you say/feel if the situation were reversed?
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

You gave a guy permission to kiss you. That's shady as hell. It's not "just a dare" and it's not "just a kiss". It's going behind your SOs back and doing something that will hurt him.

Comment

I have to agree with Moon and lucybelle. It's not right to let someone kiss you when you're in an exclusive relationship; even if it's a dare.

I think you gave yourself the answer by not telling your SO about the kiss - it shows you that even though it was "just" a dare you did something that seemed wrong (to you).
              Put yourself in his shoes - your partner got kissed by someone else in a game of truth and dare. What would you feel if he told you? What would you feel if you found out? Would it be okay for you if he kissed someone as a dare?

To me it seems like this person got to do something that usually just happens between you two and you feel bad because you know it was wrong and you might have even felt pressured into the situation, but it's still something that hurt your SO.

Now what do you do about it?
              That's a tough question. Do you tell your SO and risk to hurt him? Or do you keep it to yourself and let it eat you up from the inside?
              The right thing to do is to take responsibility for your actions. You gave someone permission to kiss you and he followed through and kissed you. Now you have to face the consequences.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I definitely think that you should tell him. It was very disrespectful and wrong of you to kiss another guy in the first place and your boyfriend deserves to know.

Comment

I know if I was in your situation, my boyfriend would want to know right away. And to him it wouldn't be ok because it was just a dare, and it wouldn't be ok to me either. A kiss is a kiss, regardless. But definitely tell him.

Comment

I do believe I'll be hopping on the bandwagon with the others who said you allowed another guy to kiss you,dare or not it shouldn't have taken place. Out of respect for your SO you should tell him what happened. Relationships with secrets such as this will make it go sour quickly.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                    Back Together: August 1,2012
                    First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                    Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                    Engaged: January 17,2013
                    Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                    Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                    We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                    SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                    Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
                      I have to agree with Moon and lucybelle. It's not right to let someone kiss you when you're in an exclusive relationship; even if it's a dare.

I think you gave yourself the answer by not telling your SO about the kiss - it shows you that even though it was "just" a dare you did something that seemed wrong (to you).
                      Put yourself in his shoes - your partner got kissed by someone else in a game of truth and dare. What would you feel if he told you? What would you feel if you found out? Would it be okay for you if he kissed someone as a dare?

To me it seems like this person got to do something that usually just happens between you two and you feel bad because you know it was wrong and you might have even felt pressured into the situation, but it's still something that hurt your SO.

Now what do you do about it?
                      That's a tough question. Do you tell your SO and risk to hurt him? Or do you keep it to yourself and let it eat you up from the inside?
                      The right thing to do is to take responsibility for your actions. You gave someone permission to kiss you and he followed through and kissed you. Now you have to face the consequences.
                      Okay.. Time to tell him.
                      Thanks for the advices.
                      Yep! I did wrong. I admit it

Comment

Good luck! I hope you can work through this together!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                        Married: 1/24/2015
                        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
                          Good luck! I hope you can work through this together!
                          I just told him about the kiss. He laughed at first coz he said it took long for me to say it.
                          I asked him if he is mad at me. He said no, he said it was just a game.
                          Then I told him everything that happened. The truths and the dares.
                          (He is kinda sick at this time)
                          He listened to me of course, I don't know I can't read his face.
                          He said he will just stand up and stretch because he was in bed for hours now.
                          He then came back after 2mins and took his phone and played or watched youtube whatever like nothing happened.
                          He is still doing it now while I am typing this.
                          I feels there is something, he is just not showing it or saying it to me.

Comment

By the way when I told him. He asked me if I liked it.
                            I answered no. Then he said because it is a different story if I did.. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Fudgee View Post
                              I just told him about the kiss. He laughed at first coz he said it took long for me to say it.
                              I asked him if he is mad at me. He said no, he said it was just a game.
                              Then I told him everything that happened. The truths and the dares.
                              (He is kinda sick at this time)
                              He listened to me of course, I don't know I can't read his face.
                              He said he will just stand up and stretch because he was in bed for hours now.
                              He then came back after 2mins and took his phone and played or watched youtube whatever like nothing happened.
                              He is still doing it now while I am typing this.
                              I feels there is something, he is just not showing it or saying it to me.

He's probably trying to shrug it off but finding it difficult to do so. Give it awhile to sink in. He may need time to come to terms with it.

Met online: 1/30/11
                              Met in person: 5/30/12
                              Second visit: 9/12/12
                              Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X