Caught up situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dezface View Post
    He's probably trying to shrug it off but finding it difficult to do so. Give it awhile to sink in. He may need time to come to terms with it.
    Now he is all normal. I don't know if he is acting or what.
    He's smiling at me and even says "I love u" and blows me a kiss.
    And then goes back to his cellphone again.
    Maybe it isn't the reaction I expected.
    And I don't want him to be mad or something.
    But I think it would be the normal reaction?
    I'm confused -_-

Comment

Honestly I would react the same way, it was just a game. It didn't mean anything to you so why would it to him. I don't get all the fuss about it really, yeah you should have told him when you said about the rest of the party, but it's no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by kacie View Post
        Honestly I would react the same way, it was just a game. It didn't mean anything to you so why would it to him. I don't get all the fuss about it really, yeah you should have told him when you said about the rest of the party, but it's no big deal.
        Okay. I'll let this go then.
        And I should be happy he is not mad or affected.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fudgee View Post
          Okay. I'll let this go then.
          And I should be happy he is not mad or affected.
          Thanks
          He is probably mad, but handling the anger internally. Just give him as much time as he needs.

Also, don't feel the need to be peer-pressured into something that you don't necessarily want. The fact that you let R kiss you MAY send him the wrong message or push him further into wanting to have you.

Comment

It's good you finally told him because if you didn't the guilt would eat you day by day. Therefore problems will come up in the LDR.
            And 'normal'? nothing is normal, people define normal in different ways.
            He's probably hurt inside and mad, but trying to deal with it by acting like it never happened. Maybe in a couple of days his 'true' feeling about this will come out IF he is not okay with it.
            isn't it strange, my S.O also went to a party last weekend... weird...
            I know if my S.O did that to me, I would of acted the same as your S.O did (because in my opinion acting all angry and mad AT the moment you tell him, will make it worse). And maybe I would drift apart from her to give myself time to think.
            As Tooki said, you need to be strong and don't fall into peer-pressure. My S.O did that all through school and got the reputation of a word I don't want to say. . Learn to say NO and mean it.

Comment

Thanks guys.
              We did talked about it that day.
              He was laughing coz I thought he felt mad or something.
              He keeps insisting that he is not at at all.
              He said that maybe he is used to it coz of culture of his country. idk >.<
              I told him that if he did it like I did, I wouldn't know how I would react.
              As he promised and said, he ain't mad at what I did.

Well of course I will not do it again. That guilt feeling before.
              And I feel relief since I told him everything, I always do.
              I'm very open and honest to him everytime I tell him about my day.

Comment

Working...
              X