Free Stuff! Click here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Stuff! Click here!

If you're reading this because you got excited thinking I was a troll you could run off, you are likely to be sorely disappointed.

NO! Wait! Don't go!

There's still free stuff to be had

First Prize is gift pack one, valued at roughly $25 Aussie dollars! You will receive

- An amusing novelty hatching egg
    - A hilariously southern hemisphere calendar featuring random nameless Hunks.*
    - One awesomely destructive journal for wrecking, guaranteed hours of entertainment and creativity.+
    - Some really damn fancy Japanese soap that was made in China
    - A giant caramello koala

Here is a picture, because we love pictures:

* In respect for the fact not all members are heterosexual women, I am happy to swap out the Hunks with a calendar featuring scantily clad women, or cats. Because if you don't like good looking humans, you probably love cats.
    + Nothing is actually guaranteed.

But if you sadly miss out on the Hunk Pack, do not despair! For we have prize pack number two, also at the value of about $25, which includes:

- A beautiful Australian calendar for next year. If you're actually Australian however, I may send you cats instead by default.
    - A bag full of caramello koalas! Fun to share, or keep them all to yourself.
    - "The French Dog" witty coffee table book. Because people on this site seem to like dogs.
    - A pet kookaburra, annoying laugh not included.
    - A fabulous multi-coloured bow-tie, fantastic for many occasions such as: your local pride parade, fancy dress party, bedroom role play, or the wedding of the sister-in-law you hate.

What's not to love?

Here's a picture:

So, what do you have to do to become the owner of these thoughtful gifts?

Just take one single photo! Easy as that! I know it's easy because I had to take two before I could submit this post. So don't tell me you simply can't do it, because you totally can
    For more details on where to send your photo today so you can hang some HUNKS on your wall tomorrow CLICK HERE and all will be made clear.

Thank you for your time,
    Carrots xx
    Zephii.
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Zeph, you're amazing. Too bad I can't win So everyone, participate yaaaay!

Comment

Originally posted by MissButterfly View Post
      Zeph, you're amazing. Too bad I can't win So everyone, participate yaaaay!
      Why can't you win?

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
        Why can't you win?
        Because we're organizing it! But if you say so... Haha! I'm participating anyway!

Comment

A fabulous multi-coloured bow-tie for bedroom role play??!! Well that's interesting!
          Jon Lawrence: I love you because you are succesful, intelligent, have a great nerdy personality.
          Jon Lawrence: Love me for all my faults
          Jon Lawrence: You have a good head on your head.
          Jon Lawrence: and you are FUCKING AMAZING LOOKING!

sigpic

Comment

I really want to try those caramellow koalas...

Comment

Originally posted by dem&ter View Post
              A fabulous multi-coloured bow-tie for bedroom role play??!! Well that's interesting!
              Just a suggestion

Originally posted by Rach321 View Post
              I really want to try those caramellow koalas...
              They are pretty damn tasty! I bought myself one as motivation not to eat the prizes.

Comment

The total of entries, including mine and Zephii's, is now 7! Great to see that they're coming in now, keep up the good spirit!

Comment

My boyfriend and I have a Wreck-this-Journal that we work on together during "date nights" I love it!
                  “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

Zephii, you rock!
                    I want to win one of the prizes hehe, so I am sending my picture this weekend. I already have an idea!
                    Probably I will get 3rd place, as in all the past photo contest Lol, but it's ok. I think this is great idea for the babyshower.

Comment

Man I kinda wish I had taken a better picture because I want that hunks calendar!

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
                        Man I kinda wish I had taken a better picture because I want that hunks calendar!
                        Me too, but I want the koala thing even more.
                        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I don't have a picture of a childhood memory, and my childhood home is around 10,000 miles away
                          So, here you are
                          too foreign for home
                          too foreign for here.
                          Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Originally posted by Ejoriah View Post
                            I don't have a picture of a childhood memory, and my childhood home is around 10,000 miles away
                            I know how you feel. *hugs* Tempted to use my SO's childhood toys and stuff but that doesn't seem good enough. I want that koala though.. and I could use a calendar full of hot chicks as a small gift for him as well. XD
                            "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                            This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                            Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Remember that it doesn't have to be from your childhood. If you have fond memories of a certain kind of candy/tree/animal/book, you can go buy/find it and take a picture. One prize is for the prettiest picture, the other is for the most beautiful/funny/etc. story

Comment

Working...
                              X