In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Lol @ Veiled-Dreamer

ok babe, time to stop and let ppl make actual posts that aren't so WAY off-topic :P

Comment

haha. you guys are awesome! makin me happy!

as for planning ... well, as many of you here, i want children. just 2 of them for now, but i just cant wait (even though i havent finished uni yet!).
        funnily enough i used to plan my wedding, honeymoon and all that way at the start of relationship... but with toby things were different... he was the one to mention 'marriage' first.and he was the one talkin to our friends about proposing to me... so after a while i really wanted that too. we decided on names too... our son (who should be the first, because i want my daughter to have an older brother) will have T's dads name (i never got to meet him and i know he was very important to my SO) and i get to pick the girls name (but im very undecisive so thats gotta wait for a bit still). The only thing is ... I wouldnt mind having kids right now, He thinks we're too young (and he's probably right, it's better to sort out things first!).
        and his plans keep me going sometimes... because afterall, even when we fight and i think its about to be over (well, not now, but thats worse and different)... at the end he would say something about our kids, that makes me realise that its not the end and that we just need to get through it.
        We also planned what our house would look like... and that we wanna own a coffeeshop/music venue...
        but not much about marriage itself. i promise, that if the things work out now, ill start thinking about that too!

Comment

I'm a big planner, and when I don't have solid plans I'm greatly distressed. Right now, I only have short term plans: Get a job -> Move out of in-laws house -> Pay back money owing to friends and family -> publish book.

I've never been big on the whole planning a wedding thing, but I know Obi wants to marry before we have children. Marriage seems like too much trouble to me right now... too much debt. But if I did do it, I'd want it at least semi-fancy... not a backyard BBQ

Right now we can't plan, there's too much to sort out. But I'm hoping we'll have a plan soon and that will set my mind at ease.
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Taco View Post
            I live in Vegas. It's very easy to get married here. You can get the marriage license the very day of the wedding, no blood test is necessary, and weddings can be as low as $50. Prices haven't changed much in years :P. Halloween weddings can have you married by satan xD. I'm a Christian, but I'm so tempted @_@...
            i never knew this existed, but i'm tempted too now!
            Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
            And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
            ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

This is a funny subject to me. My SO and me are getting married sometime this year. When I was younger I used to day dream soooooo much about how I wanted that moment to be like. But now that it will come soon I'm in a state that I really don't want to do much. Now I want something simple but beautiful, inviting only the family and really really close friends, probably a beach wedding. The thing is that soon we will start building our future house, and to be honest I'm more excited to plan and design our house than to plan the wedding party. Is there something wrong with me??? lol The thing now is my family, we are latinos and you know how generally they think--BIG--. And my mom is like, no we will make it this way, blah blah blah, and she really don't want to respect my wishes. But she will have to, cause there is no way I am having a big wedding. And Plus, I have to have a second reception in Germany cause not all his family is able to fly to America!

We want no kids, I'm even checking if I can get the sterilization surgery thing, if I can make it I will certainly do, I don't want to deal with pills and condoms all my life!

But daydreaming is something beautiful!!

Comment

Working...
              X