This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SJ22 View Post
    Thats the biggest nonsense Ive ever heard. Just because you have more posts doesnt mean your advice is any better.
    It can also mean you just blur out what you think on every topic, or reply daily to topics as 'how many days til you see your SO' and 'what are you thinking about now' or even that you think that many posts gives you some kind of status so you just reply as much as possible (seen this the other day!)
    New people on this site might have been in a LDR for 5 years but just becomming a member now (yes that means years of experience and not a lot of posts.)
    The number of posts is no indicator of good advice

As for snow_girl... Yes your 'if you dont agree you're silly' comment is very childish. Its almost as 'If you dont agree with MY opinion you are just stupid.' You sound like Russia. People are entitled to their own opinion and just because its different from yours doesnt make them silly. The world is not black and white you know!
    So now you're going after one of the nicest people on the site? No need whatsoever to say MissButterfly's post is nonsense, I certainly haven't seen you give any stellar advice to anyone, so it's a moot point. Keep it up and you aren't gonna be very popular around here.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

As for snow_girl... Yes your 'if you dont agree you're silly' comment is very childish. Its almost as 'If you dont agree with MY opinion you are just stupid.' You sound like Russia. People are entitled to their own opinion and just because its different from yours doesnt make them silly. The world is not black and white you know!
      Are you seriously that freaking dense you don't know how to take a joke? I'm going to say a little prayer for you tonight that perhaps you find the missing screw to your box.

Comment

Thats the biggest nonsense Ive ever heard. Just because you have more posts doesnt mean your advice is any better.
        It can also mean you just blur out what you think on every topic, or reply daily to topics as 'how many days til you see your SO' and 'what are you thinking about now' or even that you think that many posts gives you some kind of status so you just reply as much as possible (seen this the other day!)
        New people on this site might have been in a LDR for 5 years but just becomming a member now (yes that means years of experience and not a lot of posts.)
        The number of posts is no indicator of good advice

MissB is an amazing poster who is kind and goes out of her way to help people.

snow_girl is hilarious and tells it how it is, which is what is needed a lot of times in this rainbows and butterflies forum.

And why are you bringing my homeland, Russia, into this? Why you got beef with Russia? What did Russia do to you?

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
          Are you seriously that freaking dense you don't know how to take a joke? I'm going to say a little prayer for you tonight that perhaps you find the missing screw to your box.

Do you have to pick on everyone? SJ22 was just expressing an opinion, which is true by the way. It's hard to take what you say as a joke because you say it in a mean spirited way. I'm honest and blunt, not afraid to speak my mind. But sometimes people are looking for advice. And saying it in a nice way isn't a bad thing all the time.

I think that's what I was trying to say when I replied to your first post.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahjane1992 View Post
            Do you have to pick on everyone? SJ22 was just expressing an opinion, which is true by the way. It's hard to take what you say as a joke because you say it in a mean spirited way. I'm honest and blunt, not afraid to speak my mind. But sometimes people are looking for advice. And saying it in a nice way isn't a bad thing all the time.

I think that's what I was trying to say when I replied to your first post.
            Are you fucking kidding me?!!? There is a difference between expressing an opinion and being a [removed] about things. You are acting the latter. Grow up. Stop posting shit after me, it's flattering and all but don't think you are better then me. If I am so immature and an asshole as you said in the past why are you still going on about it? You have just stooped to my level!!
            Last edited by Michelle; October 15, 2013, 03:26 PM. Reason: name calling

Comment

Calm the fuck down women .

Advice for OP: If forgetting your birthday is a dealbreaker, end the relationship because it will probably happen again.

This is also the internet SJ22. If you don't like what is said, turn on your TV and watch commercial television if you want sugar-coated conversation. Hop down from your pedestal because you're in no position to critique anybody.

Comment

Working...
              X