No announcement yet.

Are you Facebook official?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are, more or less on request of my closest friends so they could add my SO (obviously my SO knows and accepts this). I'm next to never at facebook anyway and he usually just plan stuff like guys nights on there or send homework back and forth. It didn't happen before he had met most of my friends and family though
    We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

Someone else stated that they aren't because their significant other doesn't have a Facebook. That's how it is for me as well. I'm very active on Facebook, and he doesn't particularly care for social networking at all. He did have a Facebook when we first got together, and we were Facebook Official for about a month or so. But he decided to deactivate his Facebook so he could focus on school and work, without being distracted. Which as most of us know, Facebook can be a huge distraction.

Comment

Just adding my opinion:
        We are because we've known each other for a while and have a ton of mutual friends. I don't think it's a life or death situation though. Some people are jut bad at facebook. If it's bothering you, just bring it up. You might be surprised at the response you get!

Comment

Working...
        X