Cute things our SOs do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute things our SOs do!

So I figured we could all share a few cute things that our SOs do that make us laugh. I'll go first!

If we kiss for more than 10 seconds he giggles and blushes
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

The last day we spent together when my brother, my best friend, my SO and me were going out together we didn't really behave like a couple, because until that day we didn't kiss in front of them and for both of us it was a strange situation. But when we sat down in a bar to drink something I wanted to kiss him so much. And when the others weren't looking for a moment he gave me a kiss and looked innocent to the roof saying "Oooopsie... my mistake" ... This was just so funny He really made me laugh with it

Comment

He doesnt know he does this, but everytime we cross a road while walking he instinctively reaches for my hand like I am a little kid that needs protection
      "If you say you can't, you just don't want to"

Comment

My SO has the most hilarious laugh.
        It's infectious. Hearing him laugh always makes me giggle.
        He's just adorable <3

Comment

Sometimes when we hug for a while he blows "raspberries" on my neck which makes me laugh and tickle

Comment

he kisses the tip of my nose first few times he did it i told him it felt a little weird (i dont like my nose), but it really melted my heart. now i so wish he were here to do it ...

Comment

He drew out piciutres from every moment we have had in our life it was cute then mailed it to me
              He draws really bad lol Nd he knows that but it was so cute

Comment

He does two things:
                1.) He calls my voicemail when he knows I'm still sleeping and will sing me an entire song so that I have something to wake up to. I'm talking full on love songs, he doesn't have the best voice but it still melts my heart.

2.) He will leave my kids vm's from "Mr. Farty Pants" telling them to have a good day and to remember to be good in a silly spanish accent (he has a very strong Kentucky accent and doesn't know a lick of spanish lol), my kids love it.

Comment

My SO has a little indention in his lower lip that I absolutely love! I can't really feel it when we're kissing unless he turns a certain way, which he will usually do since he knows I love 'the dip'. It's sooo sexy.
                  sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

When he goes to turn the AC on/off he always kisses my forehead

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                    Married: 1/24/2015
                    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

He'll make little whining noises if I don't kiss him when he wants me to xD

Comment

I was with him last week, and there was a cold front. We were walking back to his room, and our noses were frozen so I pushed my nose into his cheek for warmth, but I hadn't done it right...he teased me and pushed his nose into my cheek and said "that's how its done :P" and I giggled cuz it was really cute . It's hard to explain, the cheek thing lol you would have just had to see it. He also likes to kiss my neck multiple times in a row cuz he knows it makes me laugh .

Comment

Well, she's just really cute as a human being to begin with. xD But I guess when she blurts out funny, random things, she's definitely cute, lol. I must say though, that where cuteness is concerned, she and I BOTH combined in a romantic couple setting is the epitome of "disgustingly cute". xD

Comment

My SO loves to give me raspberry kisses during the most random times ^^
                            But he's so cute, I cant complain!

Comment

Guys, what are these raspberry kisses everyone is talking about?
                              "If you say you can't, you just don't want to"

Comment

Working...
                              X