So excited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So excited!

Today is the day I get to see my SO! I am headed to the airport at 4:00. It's been 25 days since I've seen him last and we have so many plans for the weekend. I feel like a teen! Love this, although I hate the distance. I just cant wait to get off the plane and see his smiling face. There is nothing better than getting dressed in the morning FOR HIM! My heart really goes out to those of you who are in different countries or time zones. I just don't know how u do it! Well, I am off to work now so I can get out of there an be on my way to the love of my life! Have a great weekend!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

So nice Wish it to be a good stay
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Hope you have a great visit. I'm jealous!

Comment

Definitely jealous!
        Hope you have a wonderful visit
        [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
        became official: 28.03.11
        first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
        second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
        our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
        third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
        fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
        surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
        viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
        jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
        my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Lucky you I have no idea when I'll see mine

Comment

I hate it for those who don't get to see their SO. I was just telling him yesterday that even though we are 900 miles apart we are still lucky to see each other at least once a month, sometimes more often. So many people in LDR's don't have that option. Although I can't wait u til he is HERE and I can say goodnight, not goodbye! You can all support me in feb.....I won't see him for an ENTIRE MONTH! I hope you all enjoy your day. And thank you! Even though I have only been in this forum for a few days I look forward daily to reading your posts. You have no idea how much you have helped me realize that everything I feel is completely normal. So glad to know I am not bat crap crazy!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
              I hate it for those who don't get to see their SO. I was just telling him yesterday that even though we are 900 miles apart we are still lucky to see each other at least once a month, sometimes more often. So many people in LDR's don't have that option. Although I can't wait u til he is HERE and I can say goodnight, not goodbye! You can all support me in feb.....I won't see him for an ENTIRE MONTH! I hope you all enjoy your day. And thank you! Even though I have only been in this forum for a few days I look forward daily to reading your posts. You have no idea how much you have helped me realize that everything I feel is completely normal. So glad to know I am not bat crap crazy!
              Your lucky I only see mine every 2 months is sucks I wish I had the money to fly more to see him! Can't wait till we are married this July and see each other every day

Comment

Yaaay, have a lovely visit

Comment

Have a lovely time

I can't even count how many days it's been. Well about two months. Only a week now

Comment

am I the only who finds herself wishing her life away? I hate it.....but I can't wait to sleep at night becaus I know each morning brings is one day closer.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
                      Really nice for you to say this. This forum has been great for me, too.

And, I've not seen my SO for 17 months! I'm hoping this year will be better. But, truly, I am happy for all of you that can see your SO's more often. Distance is awful!!!

Comment

Congrats and have a great weekend, TaraMarie!

My SO and I are not too much farther apart, but yet a visit every 6 months is about as much as we can manage, between our careers and my daughter. But we talk every day, sometimes ALL DAY long. We're in the early stages of planning our next visit now!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Have a great visit!
                          Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                          And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Thank u. Sitting at the airport bar waiting for my flighy. I think HE is more excited than I am. I LOVE the smell of the airport...it always means HIM!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X