Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so how often do you and your SO communicate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boyfriend and I are also veeeery clingy <3 and I love it~
    We wake up and the first thing we do is call each other, if we don't have work, we right away get on webcam and spend hours on there at a time. If we do work, we sneak away every hour or so to call each other to say I love you and otherwise text throughout the day. If for some reason we are home and not on webcam, we talk for hours on the phone~ When its time for bed we say good night on webcam and then I call him and he talks to me until I fall asleep on the phone <3
    Met: 2.20.10
    Started Dating: 4.22.10
    Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
    First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
    Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
    Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

Comment

I do realize we are lucky to be able to talk often. I was in a LDR before...where we didnt have that luxury...but that worked for that relationship...just like this works so well for us...
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Practically all day every day from the time we wake up until the time we got to bed, whether it be by phone, texting, IM, or Skype.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
        - A. A. Milne

Comment

I talk with my SO every day, texting her and talking with her on skype.

Comment

My SO and I are super attached to each other. We text all day long and usually cam at night. Its hard with our schedules to actually have a phone conversation which I would like to have more of but anytime he gets a chance he calls me. He is just not too into actually talking on the phone. I just started college so our talk time might get cut back a bit but hopefully not much. When we both had really busy work schedules this past summer we would coordinate to have the same days off so we could spend the day on cam and talking because at that time our communication was really cut back. I loveee being so connected with him however whenever one thing gets thrown off and messes up our communication schedule i miss him terribly and same with him..were adjusting though!

Comment

Working...
            X