No announcement yet.

Fatal Catfish Attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you all agree on the "sister" thing - I thought I was going mad!

My SO has been amazing and agreed to block her on Facebook and cut all other ties with her when I asked him to. This is a big thing for him, as she is worth a lot of money to his business, but he said he understood how I felt and didn't want me to have to deal with it any further. I feel so lucky that he's been so understanding. He's been putting up with her crazy behaviour for years, but I think now that it's directly affecting me, he's not prepared to make me put up with it too.

Hopefully it's all done with now.
    London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

This whole siuation is really weird just everything about it seems like a stressful siuation -_-

Comment

It's good to know you two have got this figured out!

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

If she finds another way to entangle herself further, call the police....That is stalking behavior and could be dangerous if she is as crazy as she sounds!

Comment

Look on the positive side (if you can) this has proved to you how strong you two are together and maybe even strengthened the relationship.
            Your SO sounds like a really great guy in doing this for you even when money is involved.

Comment

I agree with Ahava, if anything, this crazy story is a nice proof of the trust that you share with your SO.
              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                Look on the positive side (if you can) this has proved to you how strong you two are together and maybe even strengthened the relationship.
                Your SO sounds like a really great guy in doing this for you even when money is involved.
                Thanks Means a lot to hear somebody else say how great he is.

It kind of has been reaffirming to have something pretty big and disturbing come at our relationship and for us to have really stood firm together. It did strike me pretty strongly that when I read the fake emails saying that he was cheating on me that I knew immediately they were fake - not even a speck of doubt ever entered my mind. I know a few other couples who might have had issues with trust if faced with the same thing.
                London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

Working...
                X