Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itsjen516 View Post
    Wait you have a husband and BF ? Sorry not sure I got that right
    Yes, I do I have two romantic relationships. I live with my husband and travel to see my boyfriend. In April the boys will meet for the first time.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

My SO came to see me for 3 weeks and he left exactly a week ago. I couldn't sleep (tossing and turning), but I kept busy, we Skyped and played games. And last night I slept well and now I feel like a changed person! It is sad when we part, but it is really true that having things to do (and I imagine a Disney wedding is quite a handful ) , getting enough and good food and sleep and exercise, and time passes really quickly. I really dreaded the time he would leave because it left me with no prospect of when I was going to see him. But plans can be made and the day he left came and went, and while it was pretty bad, I was surrounded by really great people. Now I have a new countdown
      Good luck! To all of us. I don't know about you, but it makes a difference to me that this place exists and we can share and learn and grow

Comment

The ren fest! That was probably loads of fun. 4 months! That's awesome compared to a lot of the waits around here, not sure if it has been the case for you but time has been flying for me so hopefully it will continue to do so and you'll be back together before you know it. I used to be wrapped up in wishing the days away, but I've actually found the less I think about it the faster it comes back around. Stay busy, you'll be ok -hugs-

Comment

Working...
        X