No announcement yet.

LDR in-laws?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SOs parents both passed away last year. I never met them, unfortunately But it makes me happy that they knew and approved of our relationship.
    But I've met his great little brother and lovely little sister. They're the siblings I never had. Lucky !

Comment

I met his father and his father's new wife the first time I went to America! They both were very nice to me and they're very happy that I make their son happy! I used to play Magic with his father and sister once a week while I was there and he would always get so excited to make a deck to play against me. I also met all his sisters and their husbands and they all accept me and love me! They even told me that they have a new sister now that we're engaged

I never met his biological mother since they aren't in contact anymore, but she's going to be invited to the wediding, so I will meet her there.

He hasn't met my parents and probably won't meet them in person for a longer time, until we have enough money to visit them in Austria. I'm planning on setting up a Skype session once I'm back in America for him to meet them, but my whole family isn't really keen on getting to know him.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I have not met his mom in real but in skype. I love his mom. She is the best super supportive !
        He has met all of my family and they love him
        I think that means lots when you have support from your family and from his too..

Comment

I have met my SO's dad, twin brother, older brother, grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins. Unfortunately, his mom passed away when he was a teenager
          His family is so amazing though. They were fully supportive of our relationship from the beginning and made me feel like family from the moment I met them <3

Comment

I am actually currently living with my so and his parents for a little bit, I like them. They are both really good people, everyone has got there little problems though.

Comment

I'm really close to my SO's parents, grandmother, and siblings! It's really nice having a second family

a gente se completa neste abraço

Comment

Working...
              X