Do you do something special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanadianGirl View Post
    I'm always really happy when I find something of his he's left by accident (or "accident"), and he seems equally as happy about it when it's the other way around. He left his used up travel size deodorant last year ..and I still sniff it from time to time.
    Ohhhh!!! He gave me his deodorant to take with me last time I was there It's the same kind than the shower gel he used to use when I first visited so it was always special to me! I still sniff it from time to time. Unfortunately, I realized later that it's his own smell combined to the gel/deodorant that did it for me, not just the product alone I miss his smell so much.

Originally posted by Moon View Post
    The night before I leave, I bake Whether it's cookies, cake, brownies, or whatever, I like to leave him with something sweet for a few days, after I'm gone.
    Thanks for the idea, I'm definitely going to do that next time
    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
      Ohhhh!!! He gave me his deodorant to take with me last time I was there It's the same kind than the shower gel he used to use when I first visited so it was always special to me! I still sniff it from time to time. Unfortunately, I realized later that it's his own smell combined to the gel/deodorant that did it for me, not just the product alone I miss his smell so much.

Thanks for the idea, I'm definitely going to do that next time
      Love the new profile pic!
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks, it's the best thing ever
        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Thanks, it's the best thing ever
          I don't really get it, but I think it's hilarious.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I usually leave a message in the steam from my shower if I can. Since it's used by him, his son and his brother I don't make it x-rated. And sometimes I leave a message for all of them like "miss you guys". And it's dumb, but I wash the dishes before I leave so he doesn't have to come home from the airport and deal with them.

He leaves shirts or packs them in my suitcase when I'm not looking. It makes me cry whenever I find one because I'm a sense-y

Comment

I noticed this too. Which is why I took a huge whiff of his (freshly showered) armpit on our last day together. Mmmm, boyfriend-smell.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Lately I seem to always forget clothes at his house. Maybe it is an unconcious way of saying I'll be back...
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Sometimes I've written him some notes and hid them in his room/books (depending on where we are), first couple visits I'd write "I <3 U" on the palm of his hand, he gave me a couple of his shirts in the beginning, lately we've been bringing stuff here and there for our gap year together. I imagine I'll bring quite a few of his clothes over to Finland in May when I go back for when he follows in July.
                  We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianGirl View Post
                    I noticed this too. Which is why I took a huge whiff of his (freshly showered) armpit on our last day together. Mmmm, boyfriend-smell.
                    Ha! I do that too. He thinks it's weird! He doesn't smell like armpits....he smells yummy. Men don't get that!
                    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Working...
                    X