Nicknames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I call him "mi vida"
    He calls me "Honey" or bella. It was odd at first being called honey, but for some reason, when he says it, it is so much better
    sigpic
    Met August 2012
    Official Nov. 18 2012
    Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
    He's visiting April 7-28 2014
    I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

He calls me Babi, Baba, Chi-chi man, greek boy, babygirl and a bunch of random stuff, like this week it's Douche Nozzle.
      I call him Papi and other than that it's mostly things like Darling, babe, baby, etc.

Papi started from the new J-Lo song I Luh Ya Papi, and Babi was the counterpart we came up with for it. Greek Boy is from Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Edit: Apparently I forgot "Me julie" from Ali G in Da House. I'm sure there's others I've forgotten too. My favorite is Greek Boy though. I don't know hwy but it makes me giggle when he calls me that.
      Last edited by melarie; March 20, 2014, 02:21 AM.
      "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

I call her Strawberry cheesecake, I once said that, and it turned out to be her favourite cake. She calls me Caramilised Apple, and just the usual names like sweetie, honey, tiger , cutie, we use a lot of words.

Comment

Aside from calling each other babe/baby/my love, we actually have pretty 'different' names that we call each other. When we first met at school, we had a spanish class together, and at some point in the beginning of our relationship while we were in this class, I had trouble saying the spanish word "Ardilla", he thought this was really cute and started calling me this, the way I pronounced it (as in, with the "L" sound instead of "Y" for the double "L"). Soon enough this shorted to just "Dilla", which is what he calls me almost exclusively. This nickname then branched out into "Daffodilla" and "Dillaphant"(because I'm obsessed with elephants). For him I was a lot less creative, most often I call him "Joejoe", and sometimes "Monkey Joe".
          started dating: 12/08/12
          "i love you": 04/12/13
          el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
          montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
          el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
          montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
          el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
          el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
          el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
          san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
          san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

Well...we're not technically together yet, but we've been talking for a couple of months. The only nick names we've had so far are just the generic baby/babe. Our thing together is writing/telling stories. At my Word Press I had steady traffic there, but didn't get a ton of traffic until I started writing romance stories about him. I called him "my star" today. I'm lucky he loves my stories about him. He is my star even if we can't see each other right now because we would always talk about how the universe just isn't working in our favor right now, too.

I'm glad the rough patch of no talking is over and we are now talking again. I couldn't stand going two to three weeks without talking.
            He's very supportive of my writing and I love that about him.

As long as he doesn't ever call me BAE he's good.

Comment

Hey, i like this thread
              I've been called lil princess, sweet, lovely, etc.
              It's funny cause couple days ago me and him had a lil chat about this nickname stuff
              So i told him that his nicknames are baby, bebe, bubey, baybey and so on
              And he just said "thats okay, but thats not nickname. Thats more like sweet terms of endearment"
              And i was like, "Dude, you're too sweet"

Oh and one day, he told me that i'm his dog's mommy.
              I was like wtf. Lmao
              But just cause i love his dog too and he said that he is it so-called daddy, so i agreed for that.
              And i got some "hey, mommy"s since lol

Comment

He has started calling me The butcher's cat (=the rich cat) and himself The street cat. Apperently The butcher's cat and the street cat is an ancient, tragic love story about coming from different worlds. As he explained this to me he added: "...but WE are not going to break up!".
                Last edited by differentcountries; March 21, 2014, 12:48 AM.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

My boyfriend and I call eachother lovah

Comment

I call her all sorts of didgeridoo's.

Comment

we're both "bebe-chi" but usually it gets cut down to just bebe.

Its just a cuter way of saying baby.

Comment

I call him "Mar" (short version of his name), and we both use "amor". That's basically it for us . We've had a few other ones over the years....querido/a, mi flor (for me)...but "amor" has stood the test of time for us.

Edit: Forgot to mention that he calls me "shami"
                        Last edited by Yaaamiii; April 1, 2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Baby or, typed out "bby"-- he's also the Big Moose and im the Little Moose, since we have almost a foot height difference

Comment

I'm quite unoriginal and usually call my SO "babe". She usually calls me "hun".

Honestly nicknames aren't really our thing I guess.

Comment

When we want to refer to each other by nicknames he calls me "Gorgeous" and I call him "Handsome" other than that, it's mostly just our names.
                              First Visit - June 25, 2013 - July 15, 2013 (England)
                              Second Visit - December 20, 2013 - January 13, 2014 (England)
                              Third Visit: (Tickets Booked!) April 12, 2014 - May 10, 2014 (US)

Comment

This is such a fun topic. My "honey bunny baby doll" calls me his Aussie-American Girl (hence my ID on this site), honey, darling, baby, Sexy Lady, cutie, Partner, Lover Girl. I call him my Aussie man, Aussie lover, Sexy Man (depending on my level of passion on chat, I sometimes add more xxx to Sexy), Surfer Boy, Lover boy, Mate of Mine, Partner, Honey, Honey Bunches of Wild Oats, Darling, Dear, and Charlie Brown (my affectionate term when he is being wishy-washy and indecisive about something). But, most of the time we just call each other by our names, or honey.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Working...
                                X