No announcement yet.

;( what have i done ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes out of hospital and back home...apparently he did a bit too much sports and then the stress of our conversation caused the heart attack
    we talk lots on the fone and i will send him some muffins or brownies...
    Im just not sure if we are ever gonna solve those issues we still have if hes sick now and we probably avoid talking about it in order to protect his health and will in the end just carry on doing things as we did before and that isnt doing me i.e. us any good neither..

Comment

Originally posted by maja View Post
      hes out of hospital and back home...apparently he did a bit too much sports and then the stress of our conversation caused the heart attack
      Im just not sure if we are ever gonna solve those issues we still have if hes sick now and we probably avoid talking about it in order to protect his health and will in the end just carry on doing things as we did before and that isnt doing me i.e. us any good neither..
      What HE needs to do is learn to not react in a way that will cause that situation again. It's not the situation or the conversations, it's his coping. If he can go to some therapy for that, anger management, whatever, he'd be better off.

Comment

Originally posted by maja View Post
        you cant walk on eggshells because your afraid of how he'll react its not good for your relationship, if you dont communicate because of how he'll react then your relationship is gonna fall apart

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
          you cant walk on eggshells because your afraid of how he'll react its not good for your relationship, if you dont communicate because of how he'll react then your relationship is gonna fall apart
          Totally agree.

I know why you feel the way you do...BUT the way he initially reacted...threatending suicide is NOT COOL. A strong indicator of many underlying issues. You can't fix him..he needs to help himself.

hugs
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I'm glad he's out of the hospital! But he needs to learn how to react to certain situations. You have to remember the most important thing in any relationship is communication, and two are going to have to work out how to communicate to each other when something is bothering you. Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
            X