No announcement yet.

Silent treatment??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This might be an incredibly ignorant question, but what does that term mean?
    Lennay Kekua is the biggest catfish in history. It was a fake identity of a person that never really existed, using the pictures from some other girl's facebook and instagram. This other girl later saw her pictures all over the news when Lennay Kekua supposedly died and got all over the news.

Edit: https://www.heavy.com/news/2013/01/d...ah-tuiasosopo/

Comment

This might be an incredibly ignorant question, but what does that term mean?
      I googled it and I got: coded language used by trolls

Comment

Originally posted by Schlafmütze View Post
        ...As did I, when I matched the spelling in ldrxoxo's post xD

Comment

Originally posted by Schlafmütze View Post
          I think we can be sure we have a resident troll now..

Comment

Search manti teo and you'll find out who lennay kekua is although it probably isn't in the best taste to use that term.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

If I recall, he was a football player from Hawaii who was supposedly in a LDR with this girl Lennay. She never existed. It was all over the news about two years ago in the US.
              sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Those of you giving advice, please remember she is a 13 year old child (please don't take offense, OP. None was intended). I have a daughter that age. If I found out this was going on then momma would be on the other end of that computer. People take advantage all the time. Be careful.....please.
                sigpic

Comment

No, she is not 13 - she posted 13 posts. She is 18.
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
                    If I recall, he was a football player from Hawaii who was supposedly in a LDR with this girl Lennay. She never existed. It was all over the news about two years ago in the US.
                    Cat fishing is so commen these days. Not sure why that was all over the news ? What made it different then any other catfish story

Comment

Originally posted by itsjen516 View Post
                      Cat fishing is so commen these days. Not sure why that was all over the news ? What made it different then any other catfish story
                      Because the guy it happened to was a big time college football star for Notre Dame and the story became public around the time he was in the running for an award. He is currently a pro-football player.

Comment

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
                        Those of you giving advice, please remember she is a 13 year old child (please don't take offense, OP. None was intended). I have a daughter that age. If I found out this was going on then momma would be on the other end of that computer. People take advantage all the time. Be careful.....please.
                        shes 18. ... and even if she was 13 she should know who shes talking to ? we want people safe

Comment

Originally posted by itsjen516 View Post
                          shes 18. ... and even if she was 13 she should know who shes talking to ? we want people safe
                          That is my point, regardless of age. However, at 18 she is an adult.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Davidvs View Post
                            Because the guy it happened to was a big time college football star for Notre Dame and the story became public around the time he was in the running for an award. He is currently a pro-football player.
                            Ahh ok makes sense thanks I never watch TV so I never know what's going on

Comment

Working...
                            X