Silence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RachelAnne View Post
    Usually I'm the one who leaves but when he does it feels ten times worse. I cry the whole day.
    This! I've noticed for some reason it always feels harder when he's the one leaving me. I think it's because he gets to at least go back home to his family and then I'm stuck here without him[/QUOTE]

The last time I left, I was so upset that the tsa agent asked if I was ok. That was a rough day. I just hate being in the airport all alone. My SO tries to be strong for us both. He tells me that it'll be alright and I'll see him soon. And of course I know he's right but the day I leave it's hard to think straight.

Comment

I'd say that the night before we part is the worst
      I know it's coming, but I can't do anything to stop it. I feel like my whole body is screaming at me to stay with him, but it's just not possible

Comment

Originally posted by sarahjane1992 View Post
        The last time I left, I was so upset that the tsa agent asked if I was ok.
        The last time I was visably upset in the airport (my 2nd stay/first visit), the airport people just yelled at me and my fellow passagers thought I was a very difficult person. Obviously I am not that charming when I am about to cry. Which is why I would rather keep it to myself...
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
        X