Family.....ruined it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family.....ruined it

My earlier post and till now, everything related with FAMILY. I got fade up. No matter how it is, they won't give me any chance anymore ever since i break their trust. It's like NO second chance. Okay fine. That's the reason why she leave me.
    I understand her feeling towards me and i do understand that her position right now where she need to face her mother every day. When we re online call while her mother is at home, she'll hide somewhere or just stay at room. She'll quite when her mother is beside her.
    I don't know how long it's gonna be like this. And lately we re so close and i don't even wanna think IF live without her. I have been trying to keep a distance and make a gap but ain't working. She'll notice and we'll end up with argument. In fact I have been tell her that both us need a space otherwise we just keep hurting each other with the argument. BUT saying this made her more mad at me and she will yelled at me. And she had this migrain and difficult to breath. Lately It's often happened when we had a fighting. I know this itsn't good and so i will just follow what she said.
    Next week, she'll flew to Frankfurt for business trip. Basically, we won't talk for 10 days. I'll be missing her terribly.

As we won't have a chance to talk, texting while she's there... I was thinking maybe this is the start to make my mind and my self free from her. It might be difficult but i couldn't bear something which is unsure.
    Maybe she'll be hurting, idk.

I am sorry you have to go through this. I hope you can figure something out soon

Comment

Her family sounds beyond ridiculous, I'm sorry you have to go through this. Not sure what to say beyond keep your head held high and don't let the sour grapes ruin the whole bunch for you.

Comment

That sounds horrible, I am so sorry! I think that you should talk to her and tell her how this is affecting you and try to figure out a solution. But you two need to talk it out and not make it into an argument.

Comment

Im sorry.

Comment

I wish I knew what to say to make it better for you...but maybe in the 10 days things will calm down and get better...
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Thx so much everyone...all the supports and advise
              I hope i can through this

*hugs*

Comment

It sucks when family are a pain! Her mother and the rest just need to back off, seriously. She's a grown woman! Anyway, i hope in time your girl will realise she's got to stand up to her people because it's straining your relationship badly. Things will get better. hugg

Comment

I had sorta kinda the same situation with my bf once. You have to clear things up between you two and first of all decide if you want to stay together and fight for your relationship or not.
                  And than just make rules. If her mum is home simply just chat and dont talk so she doesnt have to worry that she hears her. And so on.
                  All the best

Comment

What a ridiculous family. Your continued hard work and support through that really shows strength of character. I hope you can keep your patience and steadfastness through it all, because I'm going to guess a family like that, you'll be marrying and moving far far away.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

If you broke the trust of her family somehow, then try to gain it back. Plus if your SO is big enough to go on business trips, she is old enough to be with whoever she wants!

Comment

Working...
                      X