No announcement yet.

Guilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do have confused emotions sometimes, but I don't know if it's guilt. I worry, though, about my SO's adult children having issues with me. I feel that any grief they cause my SO is my fault. Sometimes I think about stepping out of his life, so his daughters wouldn't resent me and take it out on him. I've even offered. A relationship is difficult for anybody, anytime. A good relationship takes lots of work, and nothing worthwhile is ever easy. So, I know that even if I were not part of his life, he would get grief over any woman in his life.

Regarding which one moves, I decided a long time ago, that I should be the one to move to my SO. He has more family there and other ties, too. It would be easier for me, and I don't mind. I wouldn't want him to feel guilty about it. Glory, I'll be glad when that day comes!!!

I'm sorry for your guilty feelings, but don't look at the negative. Realize that all relationships have challenges to overcome, and you can do it when there is true love and dedication.

Comment

Working...
    X