No announcement yet.

Be on TV! Casting women in online or long distance relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALL of you should do it! And then Michelle should post all of the shows here for a TV testimonial area lol.
    I wonder if they would allow the people on the show to wear the LFAD t-shirts?

Comment

Well I sent her an email and some photos and I look forward to possibly hearing from someone! I think something like this would be an amazing opportunity!

Comment

I'm interested, but I want to know what kind of things will be required of me before I submit everything. Waiting on an e-mail to hear back.
        Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
        Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
        Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

I would do it... but I don't live in the US. v,v

Comment

I have a Skype interview with her tonight! I don't think they'll cast me (I'm not really that outgoing or particularly "pretty") but we'll see.
            Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
            Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
            Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
              I have a Skype interview with her tonight! I don't think they'll cast me (I'm not really that outgoing or particularly "pretty") but we'll see.
              That's so awesome! Good luck with the Skype interview! I hope they cast you!

Comment

Grr I tried. They left me a message this morning before school and I called them back when I got home, they had told me that I was too young for the role. They did say that they have my information now and offered me positions in their shows with teenage roles once they open up, also that they'll notify me of it. Well it was worth the try!

Comment

Originally posted by RainbowThunda View Post
                  Grr I tried. They left me a message this morning before school and I called them back when I got home, they had told me that I was too young for the role. They did say that they have my information now and offered me positions in their shows with teenage roles once they open up, also that they'll notify me of it. Well it was worth the try!
                  Aww that's too bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X