Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PDA when with SO ( acceptable or hell NO?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love PDA. So does he. He likes people to see he is with the hot chick (HIS WORDS, NOT MINE). Lol. For us it's more hand holding, quick kisses. We are always next to each other. When we are at friends houses or his family's house we always sit next to each other. I HAVE to touch him all the time. His mom thinks it's wonderful that I love him so much, because his marriage and previous relationships were VERY different. At the airport when I leave...definitely much more expressive. And I don't care who is watching! You never know when it may be the last time you see someone,
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Malaga View Post
      My 'problem' with PDA is more about couples who choose to spend time with other people, be it friends or family, yet cannot seem to step out of their inner world. It sends a message that other people are just decorum, a filler between their romantic moments.
      I don't think that's a problem with PDA's that blatantly people just being rude. I wouldn't do that with my SO no matter how long I hadn't seen him for.

Comment

I'm not comfortable with over-the-top PDA, hand holding, head resting and little kisses are fine. My SO on the other hand told me that if he wants to kiss me, he'll kiss me. He doesn't care if anyone's gawking :P The degree that some people take it to can get awkward/uncomfortable but to each their own. I always have a book on me so I can conveniently get lost in words and ignore them.
        “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

I dont think there is anything wrong with expressing your love LD or not, I mean, dont make out in front of other people but light kissing is fine. a peck holding a hand. I dont see the big deal, dont make people feel like a third wheel but dont hide your love either

Comment

Working...
          X