Nicknames :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicknames :)

Does anyone have cute things that they call their SO or that their SO calls them that makes you smile everytime you hear it?

My SO calls me "chica" <3 makes me smile everytime lol~
    also I love when he answers the phone "hey beautiful"
    but I think his first nickname for me was his "kitten" <3
    Met: 2.20.10
    Started Dating: 4.22.10
    Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
    First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
    Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
    Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

I call my boyfriend 'potatoe' sometimes. It's a little joke we have
    The other night he called me 'buttercup of truth' lol
    We make cute silly names for us all the time! haha

Comment

We call each other all kind of sweet nicknames. Like: baby, gorgeous, sweetie, honey... My SO also loves to call me her "munchkin" lately.

Comment

he is my love and baby....to him I am "my lady...or princess"
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

We call each other 'Love' a lot. I usually call him "hun" or "Babe", but he'll always call me "love"
          I call him 'Luke-Ass' because his real name is Lucas and they sound so alike. Plus, it makes me smile. He calls me all sorts of combination of nicknames, His favorite being "qt love." XD

Comment

He calls me "angel eyes" or just "my angel"
            First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hare, Bun-Bun, Bunny, Lolita (he thinks I look underage). Though I do admit despite hating my name (Sara) I do melt when he says it.

Comment

We both call each other babe or occasionaly baby. I don't know why but I seriously LOVE it when he calls me babe over the phone. We also both use cutie and sexy and he sometimes calls me hun or honey. Not really nicknames but I also like to refer to him as handsome and he'll sometimes use princess for me.

Those are our nicknames we use around other people, we do have some other things we like to refer to each other as but I still like to keep those private

Comment

Hmm... Japanese people don't use nicknames between boyfriend and girlfriend.
                  So we often just call each other our regular "name nicknames" (the shortened version of our names) since we both have long names (Isabella & Hirotsugu) So it's just Isa... and Hiro. Then we've started to add the Japanese suffixes to the end of our names, if people want to talk "cuter" to each other or how people talk to children.
                  Like "kun" for boys = Hiro-kun and "Chan" for girls = Isa-chan. Or sometimes he says Isa-nyan. (Nyan is what a cat says in Japanese)

Comment

I love it when my SO calls me "Doll." Gives me butterflies every time, because it's pretty rare that he says it. Usually it's just babe or baby.
                    "All you need is love, love, love. Love is all you need."

Comment

theres a few nicknames she calls me that make me smile but the ones i love the most would be Munchkin and Drama Queen, she means them both with love lol i think she really loves it when i call her my Princess or my Angel

Comment

we have quite silly/cute names
                        we love putting "kuschel-" (german for cudlle-/snuggle-) infront of words, so hes my "kuschelbär" (cuddlebear) and im a "kuschelwurst" (cuddlesausage, no questions asked :P) and i love when he calls me baby doll idk why

Comment

I think unless I'm mad at her, I don't call Garnet anything BUT nick names. You know, the usual pet names, baby, sweetheart, honey. When I call her by her name, I mean serious business. :O As far as for me, she calls me by my name usually, but I've always had a soft spot for when she calls me baby. We both however are strictly against using babe.

Comment

oh lord me and my SO have a huge list!! haha
                            most of all: love, baby, babe, babeh, bebe, meep (or meepy) and we add "-ness" to our names like he says Josness and I say Chrisness
                            other than that he says gorgeous, beautiful, future wifey, everything or croatian princess
                            And we actually use all those pretty often so yea lol

Comment

I was much better about using pet names when we were LD, and they were written. Now Rane is right, I generally call him by his name. I wish I was better about it.

It freaks me out when I hear my name from him, it's like uh oh! What did I do! :O

Comment

Working...
                              X