No announcement yet.

Before Bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I end up always going to bed late, haha. Our times spend chatting are really long. We always have things left to talk about or do. Either way, often we just go to bed saying 'sweet dreams, I love you, have a great day tomorrow, talk to you later' and repeat that for 5 minutes, haha. Sometimes we sleep with cam on and we talk or just try to sleep and watch each other. And in real life, yeah... let's just say that's pretty damn special, to just lay next to the one you love.

Have a nice day,

San.
    Adia, you're on my mind and in my heart...

Comment

It makes me smile to see other people do as I do. Austin and I call each other just about every night, sometimes after a web chat, and get all comfy in bed. We talk about each other's days , and share our thoughts. Sometimes we have our lovey dovey moments, and sometimes I talk him into telling me a story or talking me to sleep. I love stories They are always about normal things we'll do when we're together. They are lovely, and wonderful for the sake of dreaming. Needless to say, we fall asleep on the phone. Either he lets his phone die, or my sucky signal cuts out. Hey, it works out (: haha
      When he's busy, or for some reason we can't talk, I find it so hard to fall asleep and I joke about needing my "Austy bear" to fall asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer&Georgex3 View Post
        George and I have an extreme ritual... almost about everything.
        Dinner on Wednesday's, Madlibs on Monday.

Whenever it comes to being tucked in, George and I chat all night long online, then we'll call one another whenever we get into bed. I HAVE to talk to George before I go to sleep. It's... this must. If he's going to be out late playing guitar with a friend, then I enjoy receiving a message or a phone call whenever he gets home, no matter the time or day. I feel that I should be the one who cares for him and knows where he's at, for no one else seems to really care, even though he might care about them.

Our nightly phone conversations can be 'more chit-chat', or just simple 'good nights' and 'I love you's'.
        We actually end each phone conversation with, "I love you more." and fight who can say it the fastest... and then hurry and hang up. :P

I do dream about George, especially on days I've studied a lot and we haven't had the time to chat.
        ... It will just be dreams of us walking together or us cooking breakfast in the morning. They bring tears to my eyes with the realness and clarity of the pictures, but I do know that they will come true one day.

Haha, Andy and I used to do that too: always trying to beat each other in saying it the fastest and logging out or hanging up
        But after a little while we agreed we love each other just as much and we stopped saying I love you more cause it just made us annoyed cause neither of us wanted to give up - man, we are SO competitive!

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
          Haha, Andy and I used to do that too: always trying to beat each other in saying it the fastest and logging out or hanging up
          But after a little while we agreed we love each other just as much and we stopped saying I love you more cause it just made us annoyed cause neither of us wanted to give up - man, we are SO competitive!

I love you more!

*Runs out of thread*
          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Screw you babe!

Comment

My boyfriend and I just say goodnight over and over again and how much me we love/miss each other, how cold the bed is without the other, ect. Usually our bedtime chats evolve from a phone call hours before... We always end up going to bed late too. Although it's nice that he's the last person I talk to because not only his he the last thing I see at night and the first in the morning, I'm always sure to keep him in my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                I love you more!

*Runs out of thread*
                Ha ha! We used to do this too. He'd say, "I love you more!" I'd say, "It's not possible!" He'd say, "It is, because I'm older" ???? And then I wouldn't know what to say to that and he would win... :P

I'm getting used to not talking to him before I go to sleep... but I really do miss hearing his voice as I drift off...

Comment

Me and Megan have a 16 hour time difference, so only one of us usually goes to bed after our conversations on skype while the other is awake for most of the day... day dreaming about the other.
                  As for what we say.... we usually start counting down the minutes before one of us has to leave. Our conversation then starts to speed up trying to make the most of our precious time. In the beginning when we first started chatting on IM we would say 'goodnight' but in late Nov. (like 25 days after we met) I shifted the conversation slightly. So instead of saying 'goodnight' we say and use a lot more 'sweet dreams'. But... we say that before one of has to go. Before time has completely ran out, we tell each other we love each other, miss each other, want each other and type lots of XOXOXOXOs in chat.
                  But who says the conversation is over when one of us has to leave? We have "accidentally" gone over time on many occasions.
                  "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                  "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                  "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

We do a goodnight kiss over the webcam pretty much every day.
                    Unless either of us doesn't have our laptop with us; then it's just a text.

Comment

Originally posted by Rach321 View Post
                      Ha ha! We used to do this too. He'd say, "I love you more!" I'd say, "It's not possible!" He'd say, "It is, because I'm older" ???? And then I wouldn't know what to say to that and he would win... :P
                      Tanja's terrible for doing that, except with "... because I'm a girl" - but not just with this, with absolutely everything!

IT got old AGES ago babe
                      In a relationship with

My Albums:
                      Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                      My dog Sam ♥

Comment

We used to have the I love you more argument so we settled with saying "I love you as much as I possibly can"

Comment

Originally posted by JoMarie View Post
                          We used to have the I love you more argument so we settled with saying "I love you as much as I possibly can"

I'd be coming back with "which is just a little less than I can possible love you" there
                          In a relationship with

My Albums:
                          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Babe, just leave it!

Comment

it depends on what he is doin. but we either atleast text goodnight or talk on the phone for a lil bit. i hate goin to bed w/o out sayin some kind of good night and hearin it from him.

Comment

Oh gosh.. it's rare we ever talk before bed. His schedule is so busy it's rare to just talk anymore! When we do end up chatting before bed, it's a simple "Good night, I love you".
                                Just be glad we made it here alive
                                On a spinning ball in the middle of space

Comment

Working...
                                X