Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting married 2years from now? help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by merlinkitty View Post
    I agree, sweetheart. It has nothing to do with your age. I was 30 and was asking the same question about my ex. I agree with squeeker, take your time. If he wants to be with you forever, a few more years won't hurt anything.

Don't worry about what you see going on around you, what your friends are doing, etc. There seems to be some societal pressure when you see others around you "growing up" and doing things you dream of one day doing. The thing you have to remember is you're not them. You're you. You have to live in your body the rest of your life. You might as well enjoy it
    Short yet very helpful. Thank you so much i love hearing comments from different people with diff. prespectives. We still have forever to spend our lifetime together. I love it so much. I think i have my final decision.

Comment

I don't think age matters as much as if you are ready. Is it sensible to get married right now? I know my SO and I would be fine getting married in 2 years (if we are still together which I am sure we will be), however what would be the point? We most likely will not be finished with schooling, will not have money to buy a house, and would want to save money for the wedding and honeymoon. However, we plan to be married in 4 or 5 years. xD So 25 may be young to some people as well (however we don't plan to have kids till 28/29), but it all depends on if you are ready, and if it makes sense.

Comment

There is no age to get married. It depends on what you feel for each other and how your relationship goes.

Definitely, if you don't feel that comfortable and see him as a stranger, there is a slight problem.
        This step has to be done when both of you are ready to pass it together, ready in terms of stability, work, life and of course feelings.

Comment

Working...
        X