We're closing the distance!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're closing the distance!!!

The timing is right and things are finally working out. So on july 23rd i'm going to fly there. His parents are throwing him a going away party and he wants me to go and just kind of be there to make it easier on him leaving his family, and to make sure he is all packed up. Then 5 days later we're going to leave together taking a grey hound bus because it's crazy cheap. it's a 22 hour bus ride so we'll be home the next day
    I still live with my parents in a very small house so we did get him a camper to have in the back yard lol. Then we will hopefully get an apartment very soon. I cannot believe I will actually get to see him every single day! We're so excited! We have been planning this a while but I haven't posted about it anywhere until the ticket was bought because I was scared to jinx it.
    we made a video right after getting the tickets because we were so thrilled so here is the link if you wanna see us being awkward and excited!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rW5G2fplpM

Congratulations! It always great to hear that another couple had closed the distance! I believe it gives the rest of us hope for our futures =)
    That's so exciting, I'm so happy for you both!
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Congrats I am getting close to closing the distance with my SO, so I am also in this super-excited phase

Comment

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you two!!

Comment

That's incredibly awesome!! Congratulations to you both! I know what you mean about jinxing it, but really, this so great!!
          "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

I just saw your post on instagram about this, but congratulations! That's very exciting Good luck to the both of you!

Comment

YAY! Thats soooo awesome !
              Congrats !

Comment

Congrats! this is the news that all of us love to hear! Keep us updated with the relationship and how blissful it is to have your SO with you all the time!

Comment

Congratulations! Thanks for being such an inspiration for the rest of us! ^^

Met online: 04.19.14
                  Became a couple: 04.23.14
                  First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
                  Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
                  Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
                  Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
                  CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Congratulations!!
                    That's awesome news and amazing inspiration for other couples
                    [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                    became official: 28.03.11
                    first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                    second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                    our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                    third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                    fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                    surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                    viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                    jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                    my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Congratulations I agree with knowing about the feeling of jinxing it :P So glad it's worked out for you guys.
                      Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                      First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

That is so awesome! Congratulations and I wish you both the best!

Comment

thank you all so much! I'm so excited. There is so much to do lol. I guess I never thought how much different it is to prepare for him to move instead of just visiting. I jokingly told him to stay each time. I never put thought in to what he needs to do first lol.
                          You're all so darn sweet! <3

Comment

Working...
                          X