Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWWWWW, this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship! Love it!
    Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale!

Comment

Originally posted by Arhat View Post
      Should I compliment her more? She's always telling me that I have nice hair and blue eyes, and that she finds my voice sexy. I'm just worried about over-stepping the mark.
      Keep them compliments coming!!! Lmao. She definitely likes you. :]

About the ex's thing, no one really likes hearing about their interests'/SO's ex. I talk about mine sometimes (mostly in a negative way since our relationship was terrible), and he talks about his (also in a negative way, his was terrible as well). We don't mean to, but I definitely don't like when he talks about his, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like hearing about mine. He hates mine, and I hate his. So, it's understandable why the responses are brief. Especially if you know she was in bad relationship previously, as were you. I don't like hearing about how my boyfriend's ex hurt him, and he doesn't like hearing how mine hurt me. We're also protective of each other.

Comment

She was joking with me earlier and said mein freund german for my friend. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Or it's early days perhaps.

Comment

She was joking with me earlier and said mein freund german for my friend. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Or it's early days perhaps.
          She also said, I hope it's not inappropriate, but you have the most beautiful eyes.

Comment

She also said, I hope it's not inappropriate, but you have the most beautiful eyes.
            That's a give a way! We can tell she likes you
            I think one of the first flirty/complementing things I said (or wrote) to my now so was that he has gorgeous eyes.

Comment

Yep. She likes you. :] If I was her and I said that to you (the German) I would be hoping you would say something like, "maybe more than friends..." these are girls ways of dropping hints. Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by whatruckus View Post
                Yep. She likes you. :] If I was her and I said that to you (the German) I would be hoping you would say something like, "maybe more than friends..." these are girls ways of dropping hints. Lmao.
                Just spoke to her again earlier ladies. She talked briefly about her ex- earlier, and then said that being single was a releif, and she thinks she was meant to be alone, and laughed about it.

Comment

If she says that, and laughs about it...chances are she's not being serious.
                  "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
                    If she says that, and laughs about it...chances are she's not being serious.
                    I hope not Unconditional, I like this one so much

Comment

I hope not Unconditional, I like this one so much
                      I don't believe she is serious.
                      You're definetly going about this the right way though, I assure you ^-^
                      "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Thank you so much. She was telling me about how unhappy she was living with her ex. Thinking about it, it's nice that she trusts me in such a way. I've told her about mine as well.

Comment

Thank you so much. She was telling me about how unhappy she was living with her ex. Thinking about it, it's nice that she trusts me in such a way. I've told her about mine as well.
                          Trust is a Key stepping stone to any (future) relationship =)

Comment

I agree with Unconditional I think she's testing the waters to see your reaction I think she's considering some possibilities where you're concerned lol

I like the "talking about the ex" stuff for me, it's been such a relief to talk about it with someone I trust. We were none of us born the day we met our SOs. The people who have come before shape us and guide us to the people we're with now and the trust placed in you with that information, that you'll take care of it and not use it to hurt each other with it is priceless
                            "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Originally posted by whatruckus View Post
                              Hehe,I'll have to try that, whattruckus.

It's really nice that you all think that it's cute what is happening between her and I. She sent me a photo of her room last night, and I noticed the flowers I sent her one month ago, she's kept them in her room still, moved them to a different place despite they've dried now hehe.
                              That's all I worry about, overstepping the mark. But the other night, I said to her how she's one of the cleverest people I've ever spoken to, and she smiled and said, I'm so complimented.

She just said about her ex- that she had to make an effort to meet him, as she never looked forward to it and laughed about it. It's interesting that you think she's dropping hints to me when she says; perhaps she's meant to be alone - I know that women operate differently to us men lol.

I'm glad to know that you all think that I've handled this correctly, I'm really glad. It's really nice to hear a woman's perspective on things.

My thanks to all of you: merlinkitty, Unconditional, Whatruckus, aussieamericangirl66, ahava, tampalove, ittybittypilot, bubblehits, noodle, rachelanne
                              Last edited by Arhat; June 12, 2014, 08:02 AM.

Comment

I hadn't thought about it like that before Merlinkitty, but you're so right. It is really nice to know that she trusts me. She told me this herself.

Comment

Working...
                                X