No announcement yet.

Time to walk away for good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ended things with James earlier. He didn't really have much to say, he just agreed with me mostly about it not working and other things. I know I have made the right decision, and now I can move on.

Thank you to everyone for commenting on this, it really has helped me.

Comment

Aww good for you honey If you need anything to stay strong, always ask here for your support when you need it
      "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

*hug*
        Good for you, I'm glad you're feeling okay with the decision. There will probably be some points when you question it, but just give things some time, let yourself start to move on. We're here if you need to talk.

Good luck!

Comment

He probably knows he effed up. I'm happy for you though, it's better to end it now, and be able to move on, before you've gone too deep. We'll all be here if you need to talk. No worries.

Remember, you did nothing wrong and reacted in a way that was extremely appropriate, given what he did.

Comment

Thank you to everyone again, it's nice to know I have so much support

Lauren

Comment

It's hard but glad you managed to do it. I remember you writing here earlier this spring about him cheating on you.
              You are worth so much more! Take care!

Comment

What doesn't work out just doesn't work out. I'm sad it came to this, but I'm glad you did what was right for you. Good on you I wish you the best for the future!

~
                It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                The hands of the many must join as one
                And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Working...
                X