No announcement yet.

What Movie Most Represents Your Relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got "When Harry Met Sally". I think that makes sense for us. He got "Nottinf Hill". I am really curious to know how he answered his. LOL.
    Last edited by Hollandia; June 29, 2014, 10:15 AM.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

According to the quit, it is The Notebook. It kinda fits, but I am sure he would get a different one :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I got My Big Fat Greek Wedding but I'd definitely say that mine and my SO's movie is Her starring Joaquin Phoenix

It's really good and does serve almost for what it's like in a LDR (even though his girlfriend is an Operating System) and highly recommend you all check it out if you haven't already
        As one door closes another always opens and now I look to the future with a new outlook and perspective on life, it's an open book and I'm ready for the next chapter

Comment

Today I saw "Savages", I would say the start and end is like us. Minus the georgious bathtub, the money and the drugs. We would make such a boring movie. "They both loved her, the end".
          Last edited by differentcountries; June 29, 2014, 12:34 PM.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I got Pretty Woman.

I'm a whore.
            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
              I got Pretty Woman.

I'm a whore.
              I got the same thing and thats the first thing I thought too!

Notes:
              Met: 8.17.09
              Started Dating: 8.20.09
              First Met: 10.2.10
              Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

I got Pretty Woman.

I'm a whore.
                Actually, I did the quiz 3 times. The first time, I got When Harry Met Sally, which didn't really fit. The second time I got Pretty Woman, and that doesn't really fit, either, although I guess I am a bit of a whore with him. The third time I got Dirty Dancing, which has more of us in it. But really, the one that matches us completely is 28 Hotel Rooms, but I doubt that would even have been on the quiz.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

I thought of The Notebook before I took the quiz, and then it happened to be the movie that fit our relationship after taking it.

Comment

My taste in movies is way too nerdy, I haven't even watched most of the films in the quiz. Whoops.

~
                    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                    The hands of the many must join as one
                    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

This is going to ound so cory but me and my boyfriend are literally Allie and Noah from The Notebook... I actually don't like romance movies and had to be forced to watch this one (no, I didn't cry and no I didn't necessarily like it but the truth is... we're a lot like those two XD)

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
                        Today I saw "Savages", I would say the start and end is like us. Minus the georgious bathtub, the money and the drugs. We would make such a boring movie. "They both loved her, the end".
                        Hehe
                        I watched that with my SO once when we had a movie night. (Haven't done that in ages, only watched movies together on visits).

I got Pretty Woman.

I'm a whore.
                        LOL

Comment

My girl and I both got Notting Hill, and sorta knew we'd both get the same thing, too. But at least for me, I'd still say Twilight even if it was just for that one line that Edward says at his wedding with Bella. He says "it's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to, and who will accept you for what you are." For the first time in my life, I've found that "extraordinary thing" in my girlfriend. And at this point? I don't care if people think I have issues for being able to relate to Twilight at the age of 38.

Comment

Working...
                          X