Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He's a self-proclaimed narcissist. Is there any chance to overcome this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fretboard_Magic View Post
    Excellent question! I'm glad you asked because, really, how can anyone be so sure that I'm not a troll, you know? Brilliant point made, Dziubka! *tips hat*
    While I can't be sure you aren't a troll, you definitely seem to be real.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
      The fact that you did not answer "No" straight away is highly alarming.
      Agreed.
      Where's the super concerned smiley face?

Comment

You are the only adult in this relationship. Get far away from this guy and never look back. You deserve to be treated better.
        In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
        In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
        -- Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by silvermoonfairy3 View Post
          Agreed.
          Where's the super concerned smiley face?
          Still nothing, huh? I guess we are free to draw our own conclusions, then.
          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I initially meant to reply sooner but a certain poster crossed the line, and I had to first deal with that.

The whole argument about the way I think, at this point, has very little relevance to the thread especially since now the focal point has been shifted to the way I view rape, more than anything else. I will just say that I'm against rape. I really am.

I'm withdrawing from this debate because I've expressed my opinion on the original topic, and I feel that the thread itself is really starting to turn into something else now.

Comment

Working...
            X