Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For couples who have not met in person yet - Steve Harvey Show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For couples who have not met in person yet - Steve Harvey Show!

Hey everyone! A producer of the Steve Harvey show has contacted me again with a new opportunity:

Hi Michelle,

I so appreciated your help last season, even though we ran out of time to reach out to your contact. I'd love to keep in touch since you have such a full community of followers!

We are just starting back at work, preparing for Season 3. One of our first topics is to bring together a couple that have only met online. I know it's a little different than your story, but perhaps some of your followers in LDRs haven't met yet?

We would love to reunite them in a big way. Do you know anyone that might be a good fit for this?

Thanks again for all your help, I hope you're having a great summer!

Julie Maddox
    Producer
    Steve Harvey/ Deep Dish Productions of Chicago LLC
    454 N. Columbus Drive - Chicago, IL 60611
    I know many of you have not had the chance (or money) to meet in person yet. So this is a great opportunity!

I followed up to her email with some questions. This is open to everyone (not just couples in the US). She wants to hear a number of stories and select a couple. From my understanding all your travel expenses will be paid for.

So if you are the least bit interested and you and your SO would not mind meeting on television please respond!

Please email me at info@lovingfromadistance.com (subject: Steve Harvey Show) and send the following info:

Send me a brief summary of your relationship (a paragraph or 2, not too long). Be sure to include:
    1. Names & Ages
    2. How you met online
    3. How long you've been dating
    4. Where each of you are from

I'll gather everyone's stories and send them to the producer

UPDATE: This opportunity is now closed. All submissions have already been sent.
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

I LOVE Steve Harvey!! That would be a dream, too bad my SO is deployed right now xP
    I definetly encourage anyone who's interested, I'd love to see someone from LFAD on the show! =))
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Cant wait to see couple from LFAD on the show!! Thats awesome!!

Comment

Sounds like a great opportunity Good luck to anyone going for it!

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
        Started Dating - 08.11.12
        First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
        Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        22 / 60

Comment

I'm meeting him in August, but if I wasn't......I couldn't do it. TV? Oh not me. Lol. Him either. No, no. But good luck whomever tries!!!

Comment

I've never heard of Steve Harvey before, but this sounds like an amazing opportunity to meet my girlfriend sooner than I thought possible! That would be a dream come true, especially if I could meet her on her birthday in September!

I've sent you an email

Comment

We don't get that show in England.

Comment

If anyone is interested in doing this please email me asap. Only a couple people have responded so far. For anyone concerned about this being fake or a scam I have researched and this is legitimate.

The producer contacted me with a steveharveytv.com email and this is her linkedin page https://www.linkedin.com/in/juliemcgivern?_mSplash=1

I would like to email her with everyone's stories by Monday. So please email me by then. I hope to see one of you on the show!
                Read my LDR story!
                Facebook
                Instagram

Comment

Will we have a thread noting if anyonr from LFAD got chosen? Also, what date the show airs? I'd love to watch
                  "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
                    Will we have a thread noting if anyonr from LFAD got chosen? Also, what date the show airs? I'd love to watch
                    I will definitely be asking those questions when I email the producer
                    Read my LDR story!
                    Facebook
                    Instagram

Comment

Closing date?

Is it too late or can I still send the email?

Not sure how touching my story would be but it's worth a shot.
                      First contact: March, 2014
                      Official LDR: June, 2014
                      Married since: August, 2017
                      “有一种幸福就是每天睁开眼睛,就知道你在。” -Xinxin

Comment

It's not too late, as long as you send Michelle the email now

Comment

Thanks so much

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
                          It's not too late, as long as you send Michelle the email now
                          What a wonderful opportunity. I just sent the email. The chance is probably small, but if by some luck we are chosen and can meet much sooner than expected, it would mean the world to us. If not, then we can still patiently wait.
                          First contact: March, 2014
                          Official LDR: June, 2014
                          Married since: August, 2017
                          “有一种幸福就是每天睁开眼睛,就知道你在。” -Xinxin

Comment

I'm totally trying this! A wonderful opportunity! Hopefully our age doesn't stop me and my love from qualifying for this. I'm really close to the city where the Steve Harvey show is aired so its very convenient. It would be our dream come true if this were to happen to us, it's very difficult being teenagers in an LDR with no jobs or solid income yet, especially with bad financial situations to begin with. We can't afford to fly out to meet each other unfortunately, and I'm hoping by trying this that we will both get lucky.

I've just seen the post on Facebook for the last call not too long ago, I have emailed you, hopefully I'm not too late...
                            Last edited by RainbowThunda; July 28, 2014, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I've just sent all the stories I received to the producer. Keep an eye on your email in case she emails you. Good luck to everyone!
                              Read my LDR story!
                              Facebook
                              Instagram

Comment

Working...
                              X