Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much longer until there is no more distance between your So and you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much longer until there is no more distance between your So and you?

Personally, She's in her 1st yr of college, she's planning on attending for at least 4 years at a college 3 hours away. I plan to close the distance sometime in 2011. My lease ends in April.
    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

3 years ;]

Comment

4 more years for us...
      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

wow. Damn and I thought April was far away!!!
        Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
        Starting Dating: 5.22.09
        Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
        Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
        Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Not entirely sure yet...but once ive finished college in 2 years im planning on moving further from home for uni, so maybe then
          <3 My Si Shake

Comment

Well... As soon as my SO is done with his course, he is planning to move to WI with me and we will both start at the same college. If all goes smoothly, we will end the distance in the fall of 2011! So about 1 more year~
            Met: 2.20.10
            Started Dating: 4.22.10
            Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
            First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
            Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
            Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

Comment

we are hopeful that its gonna be July 2011, and we actually already have a place picked out

Comment

Hmm, no idea. Could be next year, could be in 10 years, could be anywhere in between. Would be nice to end the distance in a few years but if not, we'll just wait for as long as we have to. Giving up/letting each other go will never be an option for either of us, that's for sure.

Comment

We plan on closing the distance in 3 years, when I graduate college. It won't be any sooner unless he gets a job offer in California. He has a good job in Texas so we gotta wait. But the distance brings us closer because we have to work harder to make everything work

Comment

About 15 months. Maybe less if we save up enough money before November 2011.

Comment

I am hoping that it will only be another year but from the looks of it, its gonna be a little under 3 years

Comment

About a year and five months.

Comment

Reading about all of you amazing people and the waits you have makes me feel like a sissy for thinking May is frustratingly far away (on the bad days).

I'm very, very lucky because I'm in a position where I can control my future easily and I have lots of mobility because I have almost no stuff, no debts, and no obligations, so I'm socking away 50% of my paycheck each pay period now for a final move in 8 months, two weeks.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

No idea. I am hoping by year end. She needs time to heal from her divorce.

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
                              Reading about all of you amazing people and the waits you have makes me feel like a sissy for thinking May is frustratingly far away (on the bad days).

I'm very, very lucky because I'm in a position where I can control my future easily and I have lots of mobility because I have almost no stuff, no debts, and no obligations, so I'm socking away 50% of my paycheck each pay period now for a final move in 8 months, two weeks.
                              It's May for me, too. It IS frustratingly far away, dangit!
                              My heart belongs to a pilot!
                              ~*~
                              ~*~
                              [/center]

Comment

Working...
                              X