No announcement yet.

No reply yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long have you guys been in a relationship?
    As far as waiting for him, that's purely your decision. I'm mot going to tell you yes or no.
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

It's been 10months

Comment

Will it annoy him and look needy if I keep texting him?

Comment

I personally think so but that's just me personally
          "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by skgirl View Post
            It's been 10months
            What could you have said that scared him after being in a relationship for nearly a year? Something is weird.....I don't mean to scare you, but even if someone is super busy, they have the time to text you that they got your letter at least. It takes like what.....ten seconds? Or they can say hey, got your letter, but I'm kind of busy in my life right now. Was he replying back right away before the letter? I don't know.......I just have a weird feeling about this.

Comment

It usually takes like an hour or so for him to text back.

Comment

I don't think if I ever said something that might have scared him. I just said that I love him from the bottom of my heart and that I'll love him till eternity. He did say that he sees a future with me and that he wants to have a baby with me in the future.

Comment

Well the fact that he said he sees a future with you is definetly a good thing.
                  Honestly, I don't know what he is thinking, because I'm not him. I do hope he answers you back you, and he better have.a good excuse, because it's rude if he decided just to ignore you for no reason.

Comment

have you herd from him ?

Comment

Working...
                    X