Should I worry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whatruckus View Post
    Yea, I still don't understand why he won't video chat or anything with her. Whether he has data or not, it's just strange. Four months? I don't know...
    Oh, I'm totally agreeing with you - I think that it's strange as well. I totally 100% agree with you that it's strange.

Comment

You can go to Buffalo Wild wings, McDonald's, Applebee's and a billion other places that offer free Wi-fi. That is a huge red flag that he claims there is a "problem with his contract" for four months. All it takes is a phone call to Verizon or whoever his provider is to rectify a problem. I think it is fair to say he just does not want to do it. You can buy a burner phone with Data and Skype on it, there is simply no way in the USA, anyone can say they can't get online in 2014.
      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
        You can go to Buffalo Wild wings, McDonald's, Applebee's and a billion other places that offer free Wi-fi. That is a huge red flag that he claims there is a "problem with his contract" for four months. All it takes is a phone call to Verizon or whoever his provider is to rectify a problem. I think it is fair to say he just does not want to do it. You can buy a burner phone with Data and Skype on it, there is simply no way in the USA, anyone can say they can't get online in 2014.
        Yea, this is extremely true. There are places he could go to in order to get free internet access. Even Target has free WiFi (if he has one).

Comment

I would ask him again and see what he says again. Then offer advice you got from here, then ask him again in a couple days.

You're both in America, calling each other should not be super expensive.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
            I would ask him again and see what he says again. Then offer advice you got from here, then ask him again in a couple days.

You're both in America, calling each other should not be super expensive.
            Didn't even realize they were both in the US. If this is case, even if he has problems with his phone contract, most (if not all) carriers have unlimited calling on either nights or weekends, or both.

Comment

Just in case he is not a tech savvy person hunting these things down.

https://www.urbanspoon.com/tn/26/14/...ra-restaurants
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

So I asked him and he said he would, it's just that him and his parents share minutes and his parents are extremely rude and tell him to not waiste ithem because they use it for work, which I completely understand. He doesn't have wifi, but I wouldn't want him to go to any place plugin when we FaceTime just because I don't want him to feel awkward. And plus he has t-mobile which really sucks. So we made things clear. I don't feel so worried much. Thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Yaritzams View Post
                  So I asked him and he said he would, it's just that him and his parents share minutes and his parents are extremely rude and tell him to not waiste ithem because they use it for work, which I completely understand. He doesn't have wifi, but I wouldn't want him to go to any place plugin when we FaceTime just because I don't want him to feel awkward. And plus he has t-mobile which really sucks. So we made things clear. I don't feel so worried much. Thanks everyone!
                  Then he should have unlimited calling on nights (I think it's after 8pm) and weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by whatruckus View Post
                    Then he should have unlimited calling on nights (I think it's after 8pm) and weekends.
                    I don't know aboutT-Mobile but Verizon hits me till 900pm. Fridays are not weekends either.
                    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
                      I don't know aboutT-Mobile but Verizon hits me till 900pm. Fridays are not weekends either.
                      Right, I just checked. T-Mobile's nights are Mon - Fri starting at 9PM - 6:59AM, and weekends are Sat 12:00AM - 11:59PM Sun. Local time.

https://www.t-mobile.com/templates/A...Pop_PlnMinutes

Comment

Working...
                      X