New and getting worried...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatalX View Post
    Alright guys, we got things figured out. Now here's another question...she has offered me to stay at her place and sleep in the same bed. Is it too much too fast? I was more than content getting a hotel for the first week.
    I'd find that acceptable if she's comfortable with that, and if you are too.

Comment

I agree with JaneEmily it's whatever you and her ate comfortable with
      "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Alright guys, we got things figured out. Now here's another question...she has offered me to stay at her place and sleep in the same bed. Is it too much too fast? I was more than content getting a hotel for the first week.
        We did that. I actually slept on an air mattress the first night, since we had only met about 4 hours earlier. Only on the first night though Hotels are expensive, and if you both aren't quite comfortable yet, you can try a sleeping bag until you know each other better.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I will say go for the same bed. You know each other pretty well, and getting physially close is what remains. You can go fast or slow depending on the moment.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

You just have to "put" your trust on her, but you also have to be prepared to what might happen in the future of her going to college ( I'm not discouraging you, but instead Im just saying the reality...) just tell her that you TRUST her and make her feel that you really do..

Don't bother telling her to do this and that ( it might freak her out ) take it easy when you open conversation about her getting into college, you might as well give her a bit of advice since you've been to college.. a little positive and negative..

Comment

I'm sorry guys, this might be a bit negative, but I always like to be prepared for worst case scenario...

What happens when I get there and there simply isn't any physical attraction and it's full awkward for either one of us? Skype and chatting on the net is different than meeting in real life. Be weird to be sharing a bed with someone that isn't into you or you're not into. This thought keeps running into my head.

Comment

I'm sorry guys, this might be a bit negative, but I always like to be prepared for worst case scenario...

What happens when I get there and there simply isn't any physical attraction and it's full awkward for either one of us? Skype and chatting on the net is different than meeting in real life. Be weird to be sharing a bed with someone that isn't into you or you're not into. This thought keeps running into my head.
                If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. There's no point in stressing out about it. Have you thought about doing a back-up plan in case of this? Like, what if it is weird? Would you stay in a hotel or would you turn around and leave? Personally, I'd look into finding a hotel. (No, I haven't read the rest of this thread so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not.) Anyway, it's something to consider.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Working...
                X