Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back for the moment with a problem (again)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's a little inappropriate to post a screenshot of her facebook and what not, with her full name and her new boyfriend's name in. I'd advise taking it down as it's sort of invading someone's privacy and giving out details without their permission.

We understand you're hurting but it's now clear she's moved on and sees no future for you two. Your best chance is to take the offer of cutting all ties and getting yourself better. I have social anxiety too, but lately I'm getting better at it. Asking more people if they'd like to be friends or interact. You just have to push yourself to do it. Always thinking that you can't do it, the outcome will always be negative. If you change it to YES I CAN DO THIS then you'll be much happier. Take baby steps first to heal and you'll gradually see improvements. You HAVE to try and WANT to try to be able to have a good outcome in all of this for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneEmily View Post
      I think it's a little inappropriate to post a screenshot of her facebook and what not, with her full name and her new boyfriend's name in. I'd advise taking it down as it's sort of invading someone's privacy and giving out details without their permission.
      you're absolutely correct. i'm sorry. i was a bit quick and wasn't feeling well. my brain wasn't working.

Comment

Eventually we all have to decide whether to remain victims and miserable or make the choice to get our ducks in a row and get the resources we need in line to help ourselves. No one said changing ourselves was easy but it's also not an exclusive club. I can't play into the game of "I'm stupid and shouldn't exist" because someone pointed out the truth. Your issues are fixable, with help, with medication, with a desire for personal growth and change.You don't have to listen, but then perhaps a blog would better suit your needs? The truth hurts and isn't what you want to hear but the truth is also the first step towards self improvement and getting better.

Comment

Working...
        X